Air Jordan retro IV THUNDER QUICKSTRIKE 12/22 before the end of the year

I didn't cop the XI's today..doesn't even bother me that much, just hoping I can catch a restock next week. But these thunder IV's are a must! I gotta hit pay dirt with these tomorrow. :tongue:

randomly decided to try for the breds and picked them up off ndc. now if i can get more pairs of these online tomorrow
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

These limited or something? I don't see the appeal but a lot of you guys are geeked up for them. :\

Crazy thing just happen to me i go to pick up my 11's from champs and  out of no where the girl ask me if i wanted to get a size ticket for the 4's i was like of course i do.. i didn't even know they where getting them... only thing is i had to get a 9 and i'm a 9.5 but 4's run big so i'm good. merry chirstmas to me

They are in a way limited because when they released in '06 I believe they retailed at $500 because it came with a jacket or something.
http://www.nicekicks.com/2006/08/air-jordan-4-thunder-and-lightning-release-info/   <- ugly *** jacket.  I'm thankful we can pick it up without the jacket this time
Crazy thing just happen to me i go to pick up my 11's from champs and  out of no where the girl ask me if i wanted to get a size ticket for the 4's i was like of course i do.. i didn't even know they where getting them... only thing is i had to get a 9 and i'm a 9.5 but 4's run big so i'm good. merry chirstmas to me
A lot of people slept on these..  Also my champs said that I was the only person to go in and ask them if they were getting them cause they usually don't get releases like this

Im glad the 11s came out a day before. Went at 8am for a ticket only from Footlocker only like 15 ppl on the line and the day b4 there were 500 for the breds

Im glad the 11s came out a day before. Went at 8am for a ticket only from Footlocker only like 15 ppl on the line and the day b4 there were 500 for the breds
i wish the 4's came out first. alot of people would have tried to save there money for the breds .but now who ever didnt get them, got these to fall back on.
ohwell.gif

The IV breds this year ran about half a size smaller than TTS for me, and a ton of other people complained about them being snug. Might just be the pre-wear in period though

Think these will be hard to get on NDC? no luck with the XI's today....

The IV breds this year ran about half a size smaller than TTS for me, and a ton of other people complained about them being snug. Might just be the pre-wear in period though
yeah i'm thinking about passing now no need to get a size that is not even gonna fit and be uncomfortable let the next man have them ..don't do the reselling thing so i think i might just let these go

yeah i'm thinking about passing now no need to get a size that is not even gonna fit and be uncomfortable let the next man have them ..don't do the reselling thing so i think i might just let these go
Really IV's run large for you? 

Not gonna be good for me I wear a 9-9.5 and I ordered a 10 for my Cavs coming in next week. 
eyes.gif
 Because supplier shipped a 10 instead of 9.5.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom