[..::Air Jordan Retro X White / Black – Light Steel Grey "Steel" 10/12/2013 - $170::..]

Will You Be Picking These Up?

• Yup

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Nope

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Yah i have the 94 OG'S. (see pics)

But like i said, there's also another version in which the jumpmans are facing each other.

You can see it in this video at 1:15:

Lol, well there you go then ...not sure why you asked the question if you already knew the answer though 
laugh.gif

How do these fit? I'm looking to order a pair on eBay. I usually wear 12.5 so I'm not sure if I should order a 12 or 13. They would be my first pair of X's.

I have flat feet and all my j's are size 12 true to size.
I only do 12.5 in foamposites cause they are snug as fuxx.

Hi guys, need some advice here...

I use kobe 8's size 8.5 (normal socks) and size 9 (thick socks)

Can i wear this Jordan X's in size 8.5? It's the only size available. How is this compare to Kobe 8's, which one wider?

This gonna be my first Jordan X's

Thanks

Hi guys, need some advice here...

I use kobe 8's size 8.5 (normal socks) and size 9 (thick socks)

Can i wear this Jordan X's in size 8.5? It's the only size available. How is this compare to Kobe 8's, which one wider?

This gonna be my first Jordan X's

Thanks

Everyone's feet are different. I wear 10.5 in Kobe 8's and I wear a size 10.5 in retro X's. People with wide feet tend to go up a half size, due to the elastic bands on the tongue. I usually wear my true size 10 in retro's.

Last edited:
But i read somewhere, the AJ X's gonna mold to your feet after you wear it few times, is this correct? I even read some people go half size down :s

Confusing becoz the only size left is 8.5 (size 9 already sold)

either cop or drop...

I don't even like X's in the first place but my friend offering me and it's start growing on me (i prefer XI or XII)

My first AJ is XI bred back in 1995 (i bought size 9.5 becoz its the only size left back then)

IMO X's fit .5 small. Like I mentioned earlier, everyone's feet are different. Check you local malls and see if they have the Bobcat's or the Grey/Infared's in your size and try them on. X's to me are TTS in length, but are very narrow. I can't even get my foot in a size 10 due to the elastic bands.

Last edited:
That's the problem, I can't try it on... I will buy this from my friend, who live in different city... Only size 8.5 left

It's lil bit a gamble for me if i decided to buy this... Worth it or not? The price is around 190 USD (2,3 Million Rupiah in Indonesia)

What if it's not comfortable becoz its too tight :frown:

Either this or kobe 8 barcelona

How do you compare AJ X and kobe 7? Which one run smaller? I wear 9.5 in kobe 7

Last edited:
My true size is 8.5 but some people said i should go half size bigger :s

Cop or drop?

Cop. We're the same size and I still have room in my shoes except the tongue tends to feel uncomfortable; but then I see people writing half size up = too big. I'm curious to know how the size 9 would fit. Good luck.

Last edited:
cop your true size or .5 down... these run bigger like the recent 5s and 3s (except fire red)

COPPED IT!!!!!

WISH ME LUCK!!! HOPEFULLY CAN FIT WELL!!!!

My 1st AJ since 1995 AJ XI bred

Other option was to cop Kobe 8 Barcelona, but i already have milk snake / blitz blue / christmas / mine grey.... after thinking all night long, i decided AJ X is the winner..

FLY LIKE MIKE!!!

Last edited:
You can't rly size down in the steel X.  TTS is definitely the lowest you could wear the shoe at a somewhat comfortable level.  Personally I sized up .5 and I have very little toe room but enough and the shoe is still snug to the rest of my entire foot (sides and top).  Could have easily gone up ANOTHER half size (making it a full size up).  But that's just me.  People definitely went TTS in these and they were okay, but I don't know anyone who sized down and I'd say it's a bad idea.

I understand the struggle of sizing from a personal experience standpoint so...you're welcome if this helps anyone.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom