The look nice^^
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

zapatohead408 wrote:
wonder if these will sit?
prolly not gonna take the risk

Im sure they aint gonna sell out on RD. Everyone is eyeing lame CGs.

thank god for that, do you know if cris and kevin are going for the CG's?

YES SIR.... As of right now, Everyone from SJs and VIPacks are gonna be copping CGs.....

thats cool then, If my my boy isn't able to get me my pair early im camping to, not for me of course

^^^ pics are fire
pimp.gif
but yo where everybody picking their pairs early from for under retail? put a dude on y'all lolz.

Originally Posted by KidFlint13

Originally Posted by Steve212

30t6p3b.gif
@ Hood spots charging $200.00 plus tax.
laugh.gif

You aint lying. i called a spot earlier asking about the altitudes they said no but had the nerve to tell me they got these for 200. im like 200 a week before rd?
roll.gif

Exactly.  I laughed in shorty's face, and she had the nerve to take some subliminal shots at me for being "cheap". 
laugh.gif
  It's not being cheap, it's being smart honey.

But these XIII's are smooth.  They will most def be had.  

wow the pics in this thread has really got me wanting.
I am going to go broke. This and the cool greys will be 3 weeks in a row of $160+

Man are these shoes beautiful or what? I hope they sit for a while so I can copp later.
1 week before cg...come on JB can we rest a lil bit.... Flints bins doernbecher altitudes white red 13 cool greys!!!!
Dang' hw is a brother suposed to gt wifey an xmas present and the rest of the fam? Weeeewwww

no release date on these yet? we're almost in the middle of december. i can't wait to get these babies

^it is a bit ridiculous to not know the date...but you sure didn't help with your comment. How about a little dig on the man and then also let him know that it releases next saturday 12/18

I was thinking the same thing.  In theory a water repellent would seal the surface it's applied to, blocking absorption and should (in theory) block bleeding.  I am sure going to give it a try.

I know what bleeding is, but would like to see some photos of the bleeding on these or the OG's because I never knew someone who had a pair. Could someone please post some photos of the bleeding taking place if someone copped early or has the OG, I know guys on here have them. Thank You NT Fam

Back
Top Bottom