Air Jordan Spiz'ike Black Cement Detail - Via: Sneakernews.com

[h1]Jordan Spiz'ike Black Cement | DetailedLook[/h1]
Nov 18, 2009 | Comments1

2yvwd1c.jpg%20alt=

Adding to their already strong lineup of 2010 Spiz'ike releases, Jordan Brand is set to release the Black/Cement Jordan Spiz'ike in 2010 as well. Inspired by the the Black/Cement Air Jordan IV, the Black/Cement Jordan Spiz'ike features a Black nubuck upper, Black elephant print, Grey eyelets, and Grey "wings", and a Grey/Red outsole. Breaking away from the Black/Red/Grey motif for a quick hit, the Black/Cement Spiz'ike features a Blue jumpman on the tongue. The ankle lining also links back to the classic Mars Blackmon/Air Jordan commercials.

The Black/Cement Jordan Spiz'ike is set to release during the Spring of 2010.

23ldv6x.jpg

2h499mt.jpg

2r2udxv.jpg

2yvwd1c.jpg

i'm so glad that i grew up in era when nike dropped GOOD quality shoes and not have to settle for these uninspired bastard frankenstein offsprings nike hasbeen releasing
laugh.gif

I like the Spizikes, & I love the way the classic styles from the different Jordans blend together.

However, this version has too much going on. It's too much for one shoe to take.

If they had left out the speckles -made the Jumpman & 40 Acres logo red instead of blue ....these would have been the best Spizes by far ...but as usualJB pushed it too far in the WRONG direction ....& the acceptable boundaries of style & taste have been broken yet again!

these are nice and i feel like the blue hints add character, but i don't see myself buying anymore spizikes.

i am sorry but these just dont do it for me

the blue kills it

also the way the black comes around

the mid-sole then turns to cement

Back
Top Bottom