Air Jordan Trunner Appreciation Thread

My patience, or rather these not being high on my list of things to buy, has paid off.
IMG_20190315_162132.jpg

I'm still feinding for the OG Wht/Spark blue pair, I think they were a FA exclusive.

s-l640.jpg

Not sure what those are, but they're not the Spark Blue. Maybe a UNC retro or something? Spark Blues didn't have suede. But yes, haha! They definitely need to be retroed.

Not sure what those are, but they're not the Spark Blue. Maybe a UNC retro or something? Spark Blues didn't have suede. But yes, haha! They definitely need to be retroed.

Yeah...best pic I could find. Sparks had some sort of plasticky checkered blue pattern. I had the OGs and sent them back to Nike, when they were recalled due to the metal heeltab with the Jumpman supposedly cutting people's ankles. Regret sending those and my Hyperflights back to this day. :smh:

Yeah...best pic I could find. Sparks had some sort of plasticky checkered blue pattern. I had the OGs and sent them back to Nike, when they were recalled due to the metal heeltab with the Jumpman supposedly cutting people's ankles. Regret sending those and my Hyperflights back to this day. :smh:

Yep. Basically a blue carbon fiber. I remember everyone asking me if I was sending mine back and I was like HELLLLL no haha. Still have all my OG's.

Anyone remember when these originally released?? They had to recall them cuz the metal piece in the back was stabbing ppl in the ankle. I was so excited for them and had to return them a week later. Edit: just reading thru all pages now.

Back
Top Bottom