solefly-jordan-trunner-release-date-4.jpg

solefly-jordan-trunner-release-date-4.jpg
solefly-jordan-trunner-release-date-5.jpg
solefly-jordan-trunner-release-date-2.jpg
solefly-jordan-trunner-release-date-3.jpg
solefly-jordan-trunner-release-date-6.jpg

200 pairs are scheduled to release

So I’m assuming these will only be available at sole fly ? And are limited |l

OK, well I thought it was either an overseas only release or like an NRG limited type release. I wasn’t specifically looking for these back then but I never noticed them for sale.

Is Sole Fly really like that though, went through the Friday before the Fear IV's dropped and the store didn't look like anything special. Do they have high profile backing or high profile clientele?

Any info out there on these (prod. no 919714 001)?

Seeing a ton of them on eBay, many with the box lid cut, an indicator of outlet purchases maybe. But I don't remember them releasing and I can't find an info on them online (a random store listing via Google, article on a blog).

s-l1600.jpg

Any info out there on these (prod. no 919714 001)?

Seeing a ton of them on eBay, many with the box lid cut, an indicator of outlet purchases maybe. But I don't remember them releasing and I can't find an info on them online (a random store listing via Google, article on a blog).

s-l1600.jpg

Never seen them either, & I love me some trunners too. I have the all black CW, had I known about these I'd have opted for them. I have a hard time believing anyone would waste their time making fakes, but who knows... I'd love some info too, maybe a certain shoe store chain exclusive?.?

Never seen them either, & I love me some trunners too. I have the all black CW, had I known about these I'd have opted for them. I have a hard time believing anyone would waste their time making fakes, but who knows... I'd love some info too, maybe a certain shoe store chain exclusive?.?

I like the FNL exclusive black but it was a bit too shiny for me. These are a polar opposite b/c the strap on the side looks so muted. Wish there were a happy medium btw the two.

I thought maybe they were an inline but i can't find any info of any places carrying them.

I like the FNL exclusive black but it was a bit too shiny for me. These are a polar opposite b/c the strap on the side looks so muted. Wish there were a happy medium btw the two.

I thought maybe they were an inline but i can't find any info of any places carrying them.

I'm not crazy about the shine either, I did scoop them for about $60.00, and I definitely didn't buy them to break necks... just kinda multi-purpose shoes. I dig the ones you posted a lot more, but doubt I'd end up buying another pair ...oh well.

Back
Top Bottom