Air Jordan V 5 White – Legacy Red – Scarlet Fire ‘Strawberry Splash Pack’ August 2011

air-jordan-v-5-white-legacy-red-scarlet-fire-300x224.jpg

http://www.modern-notoriety.com/201...gacy-red-scarlet-fire-strawberry-splash-pack/

so if these come with a 23 on the side theres a high chance that the grape laney pack will have it also hmmmmm

so if these come with a 23 on the side theres a high chance that the grape laney pack will have it also hmmmmm

I am assuming with the description of colours, it's a female shoe ?I don't think going after the female market is a good move for JB.As girls aren't interested in jordan's , they more into shoes that match their outfits .Just look at this forum, as great as it is, it's a full on "sausage fest" (wiener fest for you Americans
tongue.gif
)

I am assuming with the description of colours, it's a female shoe ?I don't think going after the female market is a good move for JB.As girls aren't interested in jordan's , they more into shoes that match their outfits .Just look at this forum, as great as it is, it's a full on "sausage fest" (wiener fest for you Americans
tongue.gif
)

Back
Top Bottom