Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

IMO this suede material works with red color ala toro 5s not black. Black color only on durabuck material. JB should have put this suede material on the upcoming toro 4s. Im sorry if this has been brought up before this is my first post on this thread lol
i agree! why cant they put red suede on the 4's instead of that nubuck. It makes no sense its almost like JB is FN' with us again... geez passing on these but will grab the grapes

IMO this suede material works with red color ala toro 5s not black. Black color only on durabuck material. JB should have put this suede material on the upcoming toro 4s. Im sorry if this has been brought up before this is my first post on this thread lol
+1 Not gonna cop these

Are these Gina b a Qs??
tumblr_ll4d2qK3Qs1qd494s.gif

This shoe should have been an April fools joke cuz these are ugly !! These will def sell out bc of the QS title of the shoe.

While I do believe some who say they are going to pass will a lot of y'all cats are lying to urself... Bookmarking this so I can come back after RD and laugh while everyone's scrambling to pick up a pair.

Hmmm more pics.... They're growing on me.... But I hope the ppl that say def not copping because of how ashy they appear, did NOT cop metallic Vs that released in 2011....

Well, same wish for the grape 5s, hope these will have better centered and straightened jumpman on the heels. I had to cop and pick between 4 pair of fire reds to find the right pair, smh, usually I'm not a big material complaint guy, but the off centered and crooked jumpman is too much for me to handle.

no cop because suede looks like crap and these will look far worse yellowed than the white ones. smoke that netting and sole and I cop the "aqua" 5s JB please listen bring back smoked soles on one of these releases instead of this garbage clear sole overusage

Never been a huge fan of the 5 ...Definitely don't like the white grape ..Might cop for my young'n though.

can anyone do a PS of these and make the heel part of the midsole make it white, just curious if that would make this shoe atleast a little stand out ish, kind of plain as it is imo

can anyone do a PS of these and make the heel part of the midsole make it white, just curious if that would make this shoe atleast a little stand out ish, kind of plain as it is imo
That's kind of what I was thinking, if the same parts that are black on the white grapes, were white on the black grapes, that would look good.

Back
Top Bottom