Air Jordan V Retro - BLACK/MET. SILVER/VARSITY RED & WHITE/MID. NAVY/VARSITY RED - Fall 2011

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

still got damn 23, PASS.
30t6p3b.gif
the 23 doesnt bother me as much it use to before but we just have learn to live with it.now if they dont use the durabuck im going to pass.

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

still got damn 23, PASS.
30t6p3b.gif
the 23 doesnt bother me as much it use to before but we just have learn to live with it.now if they dont use the durabuck im going to pass.

At this point, I can care less now if they have the "23" on the side, all I care about is the Durabuck.  
No Durabuck, No sale.  

At this point, I can care less now if they have the "23" on the side, all I care about is the Durabuck.  
No Durabuck, No sale.  

I am surprised they are releasing V' again already. Seems like they should be doing other numbers first like XVI's, X's, etc.

I am surprised they are releasing V' again already. Seems like they should be doing other numbers first like XVI's, X's, etc.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

No Durabuck, No sale.  
THIS

No Durabuck, No sale.  
THIS

No Durabuck, No sale.  
This.

Like I said earlier, they could put a pig with wings on the side.  Just give me durabuck.

No Durabuck, No sale.  
This.

Like I said earlier, they could put a pig with wings on the side.  Just give me durabuck.

Y'all know I'm an advocate of the durabuck debate. The Black/Metallic V is my favorite Jordan shoe ever..

Well. It looks like we may be getting what we want...

Spoiler [+]
air-jordan-retros-fall-2011-preview-2.jpg

Can't tell for sure yet, but it looks like Durabuck to me...
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom