Air Jordan V Retro - BLACK/MET. SILVER/VARSITY RED & WHITE/MID. NAVY/VARSITY RED - Fall 2011

Y'all know I'm an advocate of the durabuck debate. The Black/Metallic V is my favorite Jordan shoe ever..

Well. It looks like we may be getting what we want...

Spoiler [+]
air-jordan-retros-fall-2011-preview-2.jpg

Can't tell for sure yet, but it looks like Durabuck to me...
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Y'all know I'm an advocate of the durabuck debate. The Black/Metallic V is my favorite Jordan shoe ever..

Spoiler [+]

smokin.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

ALL THREE SHOES IN THAT PIC ARE COPPED!!!! LOVE THOSE CONCORD-ESQE I.E.'S.

YOU GUYS CAN DEBATE OVER DURABUCK AND THE 23 ON THE SIDE ALL YOU WANT. THE DECIDING FACTOR FOR ME WILL BE IF THERE IS 3M ON THE TONGUE!

EDIT: THAT SEEMS TO BE A SIGN THAT THE CONCORDS WILL HAVE A BLUE TINTED SOLE AS WELL...

Spoiler [+]

smokin.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

ALL THREE SHOES IN THAT PIC ARE COPPED!!!! LOVE THOSE CONCORD-ESQE I.E.'S.

YOU GUYS CAN DEBATE OVER DURABUCK AND THE 23 ON THE SIDE ALL YOU WANT. THE DECIDING FACTOR FOR ME WILL BE IF THERE IS 3M ON THE TONGUE!

EDIT: THAT SEEMS TO BE A SIGN THAT THE CONCORDS WILL HAVE A BLUE TINTED SOLE AS WELL...

The "23" on the side is tacky...but then again if 2011 V's have no "23" everyone going to complains that it shoulda have the "23" on the side
tongue.gif

The "23" on the side is tacky...but then again if 2011 V's have no "23" everyone going to complains that it shoulda have the "23" on the side
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by CuteUglyhaha

tongue.gif

I don’t see how its tacky when that's how MJ wore his but that's your opinion .

Originally Posted by CuteUglyhaha

tongue.gif

I don’t see how its tacky when that's how MJ wore his but that's your opinion .

Smoked soles on those i.e.'s? I was hoping for a gummed OG style sole.

Oh well, will have to see more pics, and also more pics of the Metallic V's.

Smoked soles on those i.e.'s? I was hoping for a gummed OG style sole.

Oh well, will have to see more pics, and also more pics of the Metallic V's.

I prefer having the V's without the '23' on the side. I always thought the '23' was better left off for those MJ PE's. 
I was sort of upset that the 07's came with the '23' at first, but they grew on me after a while. But still I like them without the 23.

Here's a pic of my two pairs of 2000's (one pair I wear as my everyday shoe now):

6f37zr.jpg

I prefer having the V's without the '23' on the side. I always thought the '23' was better left off for those MJ PE's. 
I was sort of upset that the 07's came with the '23' at first, but they grew on me after a while. But still I like them without the 23.

Here's a pic of my two pairs of 2000's (one pair I wear as my everyday shoe now):

6f37zr.jpg

6f37zr.jpg

That Nike Air 
pimp.gif

I just like the whole look of the shoes without the "23"  

I stopped the "Nike Air" campaign years ago, but I still wish they would bring it back just for the OG colorways. 

6f37zr.jpg

That Nike Air 
pimp.gif

I just like the whole look of the shoes without the "23"  

I stopped the "Nike Air" campaign years ago, but I still wish they would bring it back just for the OG colorways. 

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Yeah same here, as long as the materials, shapes and quality are decent - I'm with it.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Yeah same here, as long as the materials, shapes and quality are decent - I'm with it.

on the shoe game they said those pics were gs so the materials might be different on the mens pairs

on the shoe game they said those pics were gs so the materials might be different on the mens pairs

Back
Top Bottom