Air Jordan V retro OG - Nike Air - Fire Red/Silver tongue - May 2, 2020

They don't ship to Canada.

WOW i literally hit the buy button as soon as it was up on SNKRS, and still "Didnt Get em" , Glad to get the 2 pairs (1 from Hibbest, 1 from DTLR)but shocked not to get them from SNKRS. Prob a fake sellout though

Yeah I was completely checked out in under 20 seconds and still didn't grab em. Oh well I got a good bit to do today so maybe I'll catch them down the line.

Hitting on SNKRS is bitter sweet. Sure we “Got Em” today but we won’t actually get our pair till almost June :smh:. Glad I was able to at least my second pair on DSG. Nike needs to stop making these shipping excuses when all other retailers are able to ship their shoes out in a timely manner despite the pandemic.

Snkrs is Werid. Should be the easy place to cop with most stick but instrike out Everytime with them. Easy cop on every other site minus jimmyjazz

FTL was bugging hard but I managed to get through and get an order confirmation page on my 2nd pair about 10 minutes ago I think. No email yet though. If my 2nd pair is confirmed I'll be taking a break from buying shoes for a minute (hopefully.) :lol:

Ugh Footlocker Canada is cruel, just brought me to the checkout page, and of course, by now, it's sold out.

I got the notification from Shiekh saying i won the raffle, but im still waiting for my purchase link

i looked on the site and it says theyre out of stock ... am i in trouble?

Wanted 2. Tried on Sneakers as soon as they popped up. Went to Lapstone and Hammer next and got my 13 with ease. Could have got on Hibbetts but was waiting on Sneakers. Got no on Sneakers and by then my Hibbetts got purchased outta the cart. My wife then tried on her sneakers and got my other 13 after I got denied. Got email confirmation on both my 13’s.

8, 8.5, 9, 10 and 11 still showing. I just got through on a 9 - free shipping, just taxes

8-11

Thanks man! Copped an 11.

Gimme a link for 11.5 NT, much thanks otherwise im saving 217 and change.

I hate living in Canada.
I hear you. It’s impossible to cop from online retailers. Now with eBay charging tax and also the exchange rate being absolutely brutal, a pair of Js can cost you 400 cdn trying to go that route. It’s frustrating.

Back
Top Bottom