Air Jordan V retro OG - Nike Air - Fire Red/Silver tongue - May 2, 2020

I'm becoming a ghost hunter trying to find an 11 here in ATL. Every store I go to just sold a return before I got there.... Just need a legit size 11.... thats all.
If it helps you out, I’m returning an 11 to Cumberland mall FTL today around 11:00, since I decided to go with a 10.5.

Happy Friday y'all
20200529_134509.jpg
20200529_135349.jpg
20200529_135731.jpg
20200529_134750.jpg
20200529_135446.jpg
20200529_134931.jpg
20200529_135103.jpg

I'm just deciding between the 2 pairs I have. 11.5 and 11. If I don't want the 11 I'll let you know. I'd want retail in Canada - which is what I paid, plus shipping to you.
Aww man thanks a bunch, but I found an 11 locally. And for the record, the 11 fits perfect! The yoebox does have more room but I think its a width issue, not a length issue. With that said, TTS is the call for these.

I checked out two size 12's from footlocker today, and got the order confirmation. The website says 1 per customer but they let me order two. Any chance I get both to ship tomorrow?

I checked out two size 12's from footlocker today, and got the order confirmation. The website says 1 per customer but they let me order two. Any chance I get both to ship tomorrow?
It’s a roll of the dice with FTL. I ordered from them on the weekend of the initial release and waited several days only to receive a cancellation email, despite having multiple restocks during the interim. I reluctantly decided to order 2 pairs from them the next time my size popped up, and the second time they shipped 1 pair almost immediately but ended up canceling the other. So you never know. Good luck!

It’s a roll of the dice with FTL. I ordered from them on the weekend of the initial release and waited several days only to receive a cancellation email, despite having multiple restocks during the interim. I reluctantly decided to order 2 pairs from them the next time my size popped up, and the second time they shipped 1 pair almost immediately but ended up canceling the other. So you never know. Good luck!
Thanks for the feedback. Still no shipping confirmation from them...

I don’t care that much about shape compared to OGs but I was looking at my Metallics and wondering why I don’t like them as much as other models and it’s the bulky pods. I looked at pictures of the ogs and the pods on the side we’re not as big. The ogs looked more sleek.

Back
Top Bottom