Air Jordan V retro OG - Nike Air - Fire Red/Silver tongue - May 2, 2020

Just got around to at least trying them on and oh my goodness....... i already knew it.....but damn these are fire on feet.....and the leather is actually really nice.....on the plus side that discount makes them even better.....38 years old and feel like my mom just took me shoe shopping for school

Loving these
Beautiful Sunday
C650509B-CF1C-4F69-A574-97F799406410.jpeg

Broke these out today. Materials look cheap. I had the '00 retro. Looks and feels nothing like it. But, it's what I come to expect. I can appreciate having a wearable pair though.
I’ve still got the 2000 retro in vnds condition other than how I ****ed them up when I tried to unyellow the soles with sea glow like 15 years ago so yeah sole separation from what I know now was too long in heat from the sun. Eventually I would love to do a sole swap.

Word? Say/share more. Seems random there'd be a 95 sample of these.
They were considering continuation of retro releases after the 1/2/3 in 94. Then MJ came back and they abandoned the retros until he retired again.
Article is from 2014. The ankle bumps look more similar to the 99 imo. Also the inside of the air bubble is unpainted.

Now I wonder if there’s a 95 4 or 6 sample...

It's interesting that the article states the 1, 2, 3 first retros in '94 were successful. It's my understanding that they were relative flops hitting deep discounts on clearance racks.

It's interesting that the article states the 1, 2, 3 first retros in '94 were successful. It's my understanding that they were relative flops hitting deep discounts on clearance racks.
Idk if going on clearance really means a whole lot. Especially back then. Really boils down to how much money they made. I agree though, that statement also caught my eye.

Has anyone had a free pair of kicks from FTL/FNL/FA? I ordered two of these, and it's one per customer, but they charged my card for 424. They canceled one a few days later and refunded the 212, and then I got shipping confirmation for the first pair. I wake up and they took the charge off of my card, refunded me the other 212, and the shoes are enroute. Has this happend to anyone else?? Right now it looks like I'll have a free pair if nothing changes.

Has anyone had a free pair of kicks from FTL/FNL/FA? I ordered two of these, and it's one per customer, but they charged my card for 424. They canceled one a few days later and refunded the 212, and then I got shipping confirmation for the first pair. I wake up and they took the charge off of my card, refunded me the other 212, and the shoes are enroute. Has this happend to anyone else?? Right now it looks like I'll have a free pair if nothing changes.
They'll get you don't worry.
Nike seems to be the only one that actually let's things slip through.

So what's the concensus on wearing the lace locks?

I wore my the first 2 times I wore them. That 3rd time they went into the box. Too annoying to have to tighten/loosen.

Back
Top Bottom