Air Jordan V Toro Bravo (Raging Bull) Pack Release Date Changed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just picked up 1 pack. No lines or anything. Footlocker and Champs were even letting people buy more than 1 pack, even though yesterday they said it waslimited to 1 pack. Might cop another later on sometime...

I was going to hit up a navy exchange around my way, but they ended up doing some type of raffle so I passed. Good look to everybody that copped the pix hve emlooking dope.

These things were so easy to get! I just got back from the mall & didn't have any trouble. If anyone needs a pr PM me. I will do it for cost + a littlegas & time ( I hate packing shoes up to ship!!!)

Originally Posted by bmoore34

These things were so easy to get! I just got back from the mall & didn't have any trouble. If anyone needs a pr PM me. I will do it for cost + a little
gas & time ( I hate packing shoes up to ship!!!)

why would you do it if you hate it?? dont understand your logic

Originally Posted by agold1002

These things were so easy to get! I just got back from the mall & didn't have any trouble. If anyone needs a pr PM me. I will do it for cost + a little

because regardless if he hates it or not, he wants to make money...
eyes.gif

I'm like most of you guys. Could have copped 5-10 packs if I wanted, but just didn't see it being worth it. I may cop extra Nubucks though, I'mtrying to see if that'll be worth it either.

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

eyes.gif

Trust me brother when I say time & gas I am not talking making money. $10-$20 is making money???? Check your self dude!

Well I have 2 jobs, 2 kids, & a wife. packing shoes, going to the post office, & for some reason they are always packed near me. Just not enough timein my day. I will do it if someone really needs them & can't get them. Now if I was making $$$ then that is different. I am just trying to help.

AirUpHere23 wrote:

agold1002 wrote:

bmoore34 wrote:

These things were so easy to get! I just got back from the mall & didn't have any trouble. If anyone needs a pr PM me. I will do it for cost + a
little

eyes.gif

Trust me brother when I say time & gas I am not talking making money. $10-$20 is making money???? Check your self dude!

thats what im saying....if ur not making money and doing something you dont like i dont even no why you would offer...but nice of you regardless

still on the fence on these..fixing to head to the mall and ill take a look at these in person before i decide to cop

no brainer for me - heard people were camping for 8+ hrs !!!

f that, copped mine this morning at the mall with relative ease and 1 more on the way from ndc

I plotted on them , but overall , the fact that itll only be few months before they yellow made me decide against them...........

SLEPT ON.........

AirUpHere23 wrote:

agold1002 wrote:

bmoore34 wrote:

These things were so easy to get! I just got back from the mall & didn't have any trouble. If anyone needs a pr PM me. I will do it for cost + a
little

eyes.gif

thats what im saying....if ur not making money and doing something you dont like i dont even no why you would offer...but nice of you regardless

ya i feel you, but USPS will pick it up from your house so does ups i believe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom