Air Jordan V Toro Bravo (Raging Bull) Pack Release Date Changed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by VVILL

Originally Posted by pay jape

sneakers4u.com has a full size run on these...
so does fnl.com, been up for a while now...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Hopefully this gives a Big Middle Finger to JB and their stupid pack ideas.

Originally Posted by sheistbugz

2en24o6.jpg

just got mine in the mail today, lookin pretty good, ready to rock em tomorrow pic kinda shows the 3m material difference.
I definitely see the 3m difference. No ignoring that. Still it is great quality and there was no other jordan pack I felt worth buying other than these (this coming froma man who doesn't really like jordans) And I really like this pack
pimp.gif
imhappy to have paid 230 for this
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

got mine yesterday
my boy started working up there and he rang em up as $134.88
lmao he is going to get fired
i paid full because i didnt want him losing that job
just tell him to change the name on the cash register
laugh.gif
. thats what my boy used to do.
LOL i cant believe you can do that, thats ridiculous, but they could prob check who was workin at that time anyway

I was at Champs today and had them in my hand, tried them on etc. The suede feels real bad, and the "3m" feels nice, but it will definetely creasesomething terrible, I could tell after a few steps. Easy pass, but the dude said they didnt even have nubucks in yet
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

got mine yesterday
laugh.gif
LOL i cant believe you can do that, thats ridiculous, but they could prob check who was workin at that time anyway

I was at Champs today and had them in my hand, tried them on etc. The suede feels real bad, and the "3m" feels nice, but it will definetely crease something terrible, I could tell after a few steps. Easy pass, but the dude said they didnt even have nubucks in yet
nerd.gif
it was about 3 years ago.. pretty sure today you have to login or swipe your card. unless you they work at a moms and pops with an old aged cashregisters.

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

got mine yesterday
laugh.gif

I was at Champs today and had them in my hand, tried them on etc. The suede feels real bad, and the "3m" feels nice, but it will definetely crease something terrible, I could tell after a few steps. Easy pass, but the dude said they didnt even have nubucks in yet
nerd.gif
it was about 3 years ago.. pretty sure today you have to login or swipe your card. unless you they work at a moms and pops with an old aged cash registers.
oh ok, I was like
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
when i read that
laugh.gif

I definitely see the 3m difference. No ignoring that. Still it is great quality and there was no other jordan pack I felt worth buying other than these (this coming from a man who doesn't really like jordans) And I really like this pack
pimp.gif
im happy to have paid 230 for this
happy.gif

im tryin to pay that price too! i need a sz. 8! holla!

Originally Posted by AntOne209

I definitely see the 3m difference. No ignoring that. Still it is great quality and there was no other jordan pack I felt worth buying other than these (this coming from a man who doesn't really like jordans) And I really like this pack
pimp.gif
im happy to have paid 230 for this
happy.gif

im tryin to pay that price too! i need a sz. 8! holla!

230 sz 8.. count me in.. lol

I ordered from the re-up on finishline.com like 2 days ago

Got the confirmation email.. but when I login to my finishline account it still says "processing"

Does this usually happen on finishline.com? Ive never ordered from them before.

I got in on the finishline restock for a size 11, got my shipping confirmation. Got another 11 from NDC when they reposted a few sizes that must have been fromcanceled orders.

these are a no go as long as reselling is concerned. i picked up a pack but they are takin huge L's on ebay

if anyone wants a size 10 at a lil over retail PM me, but if not, i'ma be returnin em
smh.gif

Originally Posted by NoIntroNeeded

Originally Posted by mikew25

i h8 these they arent gonna be worth any thing in tha future

BUY WHAT YOU LIKE, NOT BASED ON WHAT THEY WILL BE WORTH LATER.
eyes.gif

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]real defensive about this pack[/color]
laugh.gif
grin.gif

^^^ i ordered a package from shoejocky this morning also. good thing i kept my receipt from the pair i purchased last weekend for 328 after MD sales tax. gonnareturn mine now.
328 - 280 = $48 cheaper
pimp.gif

i almost regret just passing on these for $255 on eastbay.

hopefully eastbay will stock more sizes later.

I don't know if this has been asked yet, but what kind of red are the suede pair? Fire Red?

Oh and... THEY LOOK WAAAY BETTER WITH BLACK LACES

Originally Posted by DJ236

I don't know if this has been asked yet, but what kind of red are the suede pair? Fire Red?

Oh and... THEY LOOK WAAAY BETTER WITH BLACK LACES
I think JB would officially deem them Varsity Red / Metallic Silver / Black.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom