Air jordan V

ur lyin. the 5's black? i thought those are releasing on jan 5.

man im going to miss it. im goin home on december 18---jan 16

^ i don't think it's a lie, since the staff i know told me the same thing, the only difference to that story is that nike stadium is HOPING they would get the aj v's by september, actually any shoe for that matter. Stadium did or is still doing some kind of nationwide inventory, so till that finishes or whatever, they won't be receiving any new shoes, i'm not sure about apparel though.

Maybe they're the black Vs but they're not the Black/Silvers but the Black/Caros :smile:
2K4 Laser Kobe sz 9.5 VNDS (tried on); SBs - ALL 9.5 DS, Band-aids, Vapors, Rip City 2K5 sz 10 DS
dOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces)

Quote:
ur lyin.

Of course I am. That is what I do on NT, and on any other board for that matter.
tongue.gif
wink.gif

[size=+2]

sapatos yan, hindi trophy
[size=+1](Team Back Spasms)[/size]

[/size]

Black/Caro JORDAN 5s will be out probably next week at Nike Park GB3. Price must be around 7695.
Think of all the possibilities.
think.design.create.

so no match yun black/caro..hahaha..good luck to everyone....

anyway
always visit your friendly nike park stores near you...it might suprise you..hahahaha

Any insider info about the release of greenbeans? It is going to be released in Singapore today.

[size=+2]

sapatos yan, hindi trophy
[size=+1](Team Back Spasms)[/size]

[/size]

Back
Top Bottom