Air Jordan VI - Black - Infrared - January 2010 - First Look

These will definitely be picked up...
pimp.gif

for some reason these just don't do it for me. I mean why not just make the freaking infrareds already? are you saving those for when we completely give upon you JB? cus I am pretty much there. only release worth copping this year is the TB IIIs, and if you truely do international on those then you are plainstupid.
varsity red on the VI is plain wrong
*EDIT
white outsole? black bubble? suede? say it ain't so...
frown.gif

NO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i have these sneakers tatted on my arm
like these are my Holy Grails and this is what they do it them???

ill pick up if i dont have to camp or pay ridiculous prices for them... the suede is NOT doing it for me... they look like cheap XX2s

big block coming up, skim if you want, but slightly insightful.
Originally Posted by DJ236

So is it really infrared or varsity red?

Varsity red. OFFICIAL colorway. Meaning no pop in the red on black.

Originally Posted by babyJs23

I'll still buy them but i won't be happy about it
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

Disgrace to the name "babyj". Copping but unsatisfied, by copping, you perpetuate JB to continue changing retros minutely in the details such asthis, which is what about the majority of new jordan buyers have done.

Originally Posted by PurePlayaz1

Picture taken with flash! May not be suede, look at how the clear soles came out in the pic (pure white). Hopefully they come out nubuck. Does anyone know if the Vi's coming out are identical to the ones in this pic? http://www.soleredemption.com/pics/2006/07/gentrysheat003.jpg

I pray that your hope is right, about the soles. The material is UNDOUBTABLY WITH a 100% GUARANTEE that it is suede, check the macro picturing of the shoes,you can see the hairs:/ The picture below shows that it high chance it is the flash due to the transparency through the bottom left corner of the sole visible,and its a white light studio setting
air-jordan-6-infared-3.jpg

Originally Posted by yungc330ci

Looks like they have a blue icy tint. I like.

You colorblind? or is your graphics card broken?

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

i really hope these end up nubuck
thanks for the pics
i will cop but i hate keeping up suede kicks and jb suede is always awful

Originally Posted by MINOTAURO NOGUEIRA

NICE NICE NICE! it's not original since there is a different suede and a new shade of red but dont care its an ok in my eyes.

Originally Posted by Danny Tanner

JB effed these up......Still gunna cop tho

Originally Posted by J Capo

Complain now, Cop later; Most of y'all aren't fooling anyone but yourselves. Personally no less then 3 pairs for me.

Originally Posted by BrAdNoN

the material does look kinda goofy..probably suede...o well...still copped x2...
been tryin to get a pair of these for forever

Originally Posted by icopjordans82

grin.gif
they look a lil wierd but i might still cop

Originally Posted by solezprogression

Not liking the materials... but what can I do?... copped begrudgingly
eyes.gif

SMH, See first quote about satisfaction. To the person saying they look weird, they look fake, enough said. To the person saying what can I do? simple, do notcop.

Originally Posted by pimpala50

Will cop, on the othe hand, with all the complaining since they started retro and re-retroing jordans, you would think ppl know what to expect from jb, this is nothing new and obviously its not going to change, having said that, when a shoe drops take it or leave it, simple......

QFT

Originally Posted by super23freak

well... i really want a new pair of these... but they don't even look infrared...

they aren't infrared. with the labelling of the online community and it spreading, all the new people will call varsity red as infrared, and it shall be ashame for the new people; so please call these varsity red and not infrared.

Originally Posted by BradNSU

all ya'll dudes on here takin like ya'll ain't gonna get em stop frontin ya'll know u gonna get a pair I'mma copp but I think we need better pics

I'm not copping. I would rather save the money that people spend to buy 2 pairs on 1 used and wearable pair of NUBUCK INFRARED VI's.

Things like these are whats sad to see in my eyes. Nike/JB made from the best materials in the world for the best athletes in the world, a joke for thissituation. There is time left for the change, but I doubt JB will correct their error. I have but to wait on the BRED XII,Wht/Red XII,SJXI,MetallicHi Co.JP Iretro, and hope they don't do those wrong.
This is what I feel after reading the first 12 pages.
~Lefty

Not only might they be suede, but it looks like JB has gone to one piece toward the back, the part near the ankle was always a separate sewn in piece, nowit's all one, JUST LIKE THE FAKES. Top pic is the new one's, bottom pic is the 2000 Retro.

You know what?

$%#+ YOU JB! $%#+ YOU!

I was looking forward to this @*#$ and now I see it I realized its all #@%++* with JB so $%#+ YOU TOO THEN JB $%#+ YOU %@*$# *@+!%%%%%%+%%! $%#+ YOU!

oh, they're just shoes? WELL $%#+ YOU TOO THEN %@*$# @*% %%*!@! THIS @*#$ IS %**++@+!#$%%* DISGRACEFUL! IM PUTTIN JB ON THE %**++@+!#$%%* BACK BURNERUNTIL THEY RELEASE SOME DECENT @*#$.

until then, $%#+ YOU JB!

i doubt that's the finished version, they'll prbably look real good when they drop.

might x2

in one link theyr'e calling it Varsity Red and in the other they're calling it Infrared......
eyes.gif

^ I hope this aint the final release... JB, please go back and fix these up!

Im telling you now, dont expect these to change too much from what you see now.

I mean honestly, what else do you expect from 'these people' nowadays? Some of you people have to lower your standards for their products. I grew upduring the 98-02 era, when the quality wasnt even questioned. You just bought the shoes, and you wore them THAT very day in a basketball game or even straightout the mall with your old shoes in the new shoe-box. We used expect longevity of products with the same charactheristics. Now we hold on to shoes of the pastfor reasons being; we might not see that type of shoe being released anymore.

So take these for what they are...the days of exact replication of the originals are over.

why do they gotta mess with the shoe, why can't they just release it the original way. damn you jb!!!

Back
Top Bottom