Air Jordan VI - Black - Infrared - January 2010 - First Look

Originally Posted by RICECM

I hate 6s.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

then y would u come in here.. if u have no interest for them?
indifferent.gif
gtho

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

Right now I'm not planning to buy if it stays suede. Sounds cliche, but also JB suede lately has been horrible.

If it's nubuck, I'm copping. But for now, I'm waiting for SpaceJam XI's and White/Red XII's.
smile.gif

another disappointment from JB. i didnt have the dough first time these retroed and now that i do its not even worth it. I might just have to find a nds pairof the first retroes. i had these when o was a shorty and have hella memories associated with this shoe. JB can eat a fat one

Damn,

people getting angry just cause dude said he doesn't like the VI.
smh.gif

What?

people can't have their own opinion?

No1 said that... but if he "HATES" the shoe (which i could care less) .. why would he even bother comin in here if the shoes doesnt interest him?...

Originally Posted by solezprogression

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

they wont be suede guys.
Unless you're going to elaborate, you're just another dude spreading rumors on a thread.

If you got info, please enlighten us on your source or something.

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

No1 said that... but if he "HATES" the shoe (which i could care less) .. why would he even bother comin in here if the shoes doesnt interest him?...

Hmm,

you hate the fusions right?

If someone makes a post saying "New Color way for the Fusion ___"

everyone comes in saying the shoe itself is ugly.

If they already knew it was ugly why still come in?

Originally Posted by northparkblind

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

Hmm,

you hate the fusions right?

If someone makes a post saying "New Color way for the Fusion ___"

everyone comes in saying the shoe itself is ugly.

If they already knew it was ugly why still come in?

ture i guess...
eyes.gif
grin.gif

i have no intention of paying any reseller a payday of 4-600 bucks for yellowed potentially dated fall aparts just because the much celebrated infrared cw isnot going to be on the 2010 version. everyone talks as if there is an abundance of og's available to the public to cop instead of whats coming! whyhaven't you copped before now? waitin until vi's are on the grid and then all of a sudden you want og's? what took you so long?

Originally Posted by akuma471

i have no intention of paying any reseller a payday of 4-600 bucks for yellowed potentially dated fall aparts just because the much celebrated infrared cw is not going to be on the 2010 version. everyone talks as if there is an abundance of og's available to the public to cop instead of whats coming! why haven't you copped before now? waitin until vi's are on the grid and then all of a sudden you want og's? what took you so long?
who are you addressing? I have my pair and it's hardly yellowed or about to fall apart.

i have no intention of paying any reseller a payday of 4-600 bucks for yellowed potentially dated fall aparts just because the much celebrated infrared cw is not going to be on the 2010 version. everyone talks as if there is an abundance of og's available to the public to cop instead of whats coming! why haven't you copped before now? waitin until vi's are on the grid and then all of a sudden you want og's? what took you so long?

maybe what took them so long is the price. once a new version, even if altered, comes out the price on all previous versions will go down at least a little.I'm not saying once the new retros come out the old retros drop to $175 but if I doubt they will still go for that 600 you claimed at the top (btw, if youpaid 600 for some infrareds I sincerely hope they are not yellowed nor falling apart, the only way the price could hope to go that high is if they were inideal/icy condition, but i digress).

Anyway, once a new black/red 6 hits the stores the older ones will have a smaller market, since only the more selective consumer would be willing to pay theextra cash for a very similar shoe. In fact, just knowing that they are coming out has probably already affected prices.

Originally Posted by veGAtts

maybe what took them so long is the price. once a new version, even if altered, comes out the price on all previous versions will go down at least a little. I'm not saying once the new retros come out the old retros drop to $175 but if I doubt they will still go for that 600 you claimed at the top (btw, if you paid 600 for some infrareds I sincerely hope they are not yellowed nor falling apart, the only way the price could hope to go that high is if they were in ideal/icy condition, but i digress).

Anyway, once a new black/red 6 hits the stores the older ones will have a smaller market, since only the more selective consumer would be willing to pay the extra cash for a very similar shoe. In fact, just knowing that they are coming out has probably already affected prices.

finally an intelligent response! thank you!

Back
Top Bottom