Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

Same here, tried the SneakerShield and hurts like hell and your toes cant breath, my socks were wet

I stopped using it since I creased my BRED and SHADOW 1

since then I don't bother with creases

You guys use sneaker shields? I saw some of the review and it looks like it works. But Id rather hear from real users rather than some paid advertisings by these youtubers.

I've used them since they've been around. I suggest the pre notched universals, they have a notch on the side so they dont hurt your toes lke the older models. And if you still need more room all you have to do is trim them with a pair of scissors where needed.

They work great I don't rock a pair of kicks with out them. Their also running a 50% off $20 order right now with promo code 50off. http://mbsy.co/7DZ8q

Anyone elses carmines kill the back of your ankle? My spizikes dont hurt my ankle but it may be because of the material

Yes, I know but I'm tired of seeing the white laces here in our place, since this is a Massive GR, 

I decided to replace the lace at least to stand in the crowd and to be different. Looks fine even with the Red Laces.

Nah that looks kinda off to me... Going with black laces would have been better than the mismatch red.

Just purchased a DS pair for $25 over retail. Not bad considering these came out 3 months ago.

Decided to keep my pair :smile: will be wearing them soon. Hopefully they dont feel like im wearing egg cartons

No barefoot feeling as in walking on rocks lol

The reebok shock pad did wonders for me tho

Last edited:
Anyone still need a pair?

I was able to get an extra pair in size 11. I'll hook up another NT member for retail plus shipping and fees. 

Sorry if this is against the rules.  You have to be at least a member since 2013 and I ask that you return the favor by paying it forward to another member.

Back
Top Bottom