Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

@verse001  dope 
nthat.gif

Yea but he was probably just trying to get a sale :lol:

I still remember when i went to go get my og taxis back in 96 or 97 i think. The chick that rang me up was like " you sure you dont want no extra insoles? Michael jordan loves playing with extra cushioning" she said it all serious too. I gave her the " ***** are you crazy?" Look and said no :lol:

Last edited:
Yea but he was probably just trying to get a sale
laugh.gif

I still remember when i went to go get my og taxis back in 96 or 97 i think. The chick that rang me up was like " you sure you dont want no extra insoles? Michael jordan loves playing with extra cushioning" she said it all serious too. I gave her the " ***** are you crazy?" Look and said no
laugh.gif
I don't buy nothing out of there unless I really want it.  I can't front, I go in there trollin. I tried on a pair of Lebron XI's just to see how they fit. I have a hookup so I don't need to hang around the store much.

Yea but he was probably just trying to get a sale
laugh.gif

I still remember when i went to go get my og taxis back in 96 or 97 i think. The chick that rang me up was like " you sure you dont want no extra insoles? Michael jordan loves playing with extra cushioning" she said it all serious too. I gave her the " ***** are you crazy?" Look and said no
laugh.gif
roll.gif
hell naw

I plan on changing the insoles in all my 6s.
.5 down and they still feel too roomy for my liking. Also yes nothing but cardboard down there it can get uncomfortable. Only thing is struggling to rip the insoles out smh. Me and my boy at champs were struggling to get em out of my infrared23 6s. He even had his co worker give it a shot lol

so I tried the red lace and now i tried a black SB lace, im 9.5US TTS on all my J's but for 6's 

size down to 9 US fits me perfectly, please see below and check if its ok with a black lace, i got like more than 15 wears on my carmines, my first 6 and my favorite top 5 AJ's

so I tried the red lace and now i tried a black SB lace, im 9.5US TTS on all my J's but for 6's 

size down to 9 US fits me perfectly, please see below and check if its ok with a black lace, i got like more than 15 wears on my carmines, my first 6 and my favorite top 5 AJ's

Them black laces in your carmines look kind of dope kid.
It changes the look of the shoe but in a good way. The way I'd play it is go with the black strings sometimes and fall back with the white one's too.
Playing it with the black strings is not going to be for everybody you know.

There's some previous pics in this thread where someone has some off colored reddish looking strings in his Carmines.....don't do that homie not a good look.

Last edited:

Them black laces in your carmines look kind of dope kid.
It changes the look of the shoe but in a good way. The way I'd play it is go with the black strings sometimes and fall back with the white one's too.
Playing it with the black strings is not going to be for everybody you know.

There's some previous pics in this thread where someone has some off colored reddish looking strings in his Carmines.....don't do that homie not a good look.
That was him with the off color laces
roll.gif

You're better off just wearing what you want instead of asking input. between the red laces and black laces it turns the shoes into some True Flights or something. But that's just me
White laces > everything else

much better bro 

Question:

Who wins/loses in a trade of DS Carmine 6s with a DS Sport Blue 3...?
carmines are going for alot more than the 3s so u could prob get a pair of the sb3 in the future for a cheaper price than carmines but get it soon since 3s are rumored to be off shelves for a while so prices might go up down the road

Question:

Who wins/loses in a trade of DS Carmine 6s with a DS Sport Blue 3...?
How is this even a question. Carmines are grails. Nobody gives a damn about them SB 3s, they suck. Whoever is getting the Carmines is pulling a fast one on somebody.

Back
Top Bottom