Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

So after a long wait and probable bull-******** around by another member, Im still looking for at least one Carmine lace lock. (lost one some how).

If anybody doesnt want theirs PLEASE PM me.

Thanks!

So after a long wait and probable bull-******** around by another member, Im still looking for at least one Carmine lace lock. (lost one some how).

If anybody doesnt want theirs PLEASE PM me.

Thanks!
what i have to offer is piston 6 lacelocks... they are black with red jumpman. 

Still need a pair.. :smh:
I don't know how anyone wasn't able to cop for a decent price by now. I had multiple pairs from online retailers. And resell wasn't even that high. I hope yall can get a pair. If I see some ill let yall busters know.....I figure I'll give back my fellow NTers. I seen one the other day for 200ish.

Had a pair locked down on rd but couldn't make the 2 hr p/u window. Haven't been actively searching lately, too many other releases.. All I was seeing is 250 range after they dropped. Oh well, get em eventually..

Had a pair locked down on rd but couldn't make the 2 hr p/u window. Haven't been actively searching lately, too many other releases.. All I was seeing is 250 range after they dropped. Oh well, get em eventually..
What size u need player. I'll keep an eye out

Dude on the bay selling for $130 brand new no box. Say the jumpman on 1 upside down lol you can see on the pic. Fakes or defects? I'm ready to pull the trigger.

^ 100% fake. Collars are very choppy, shape is off, lace locks don't match the shoe color

I'll have to rock my pair of one these days. I wanted them forever, but then once i got them, it was like they meant nothing to me lol. I'll just keep them on ice, they'll get some love one day. I haven't even tried on my olympic 6s yet so , I guess I'm in no rush.

Still a lil salty that I had to pass on the Oreos since I didn't have a job at the time. Straight torture since they were everywhere around my area. I guess I gotta try my luck on ebay

I'll have to rock my pair of one these days. I wanted them forever, but then once i got them, it was like they meant nothing to me lol. I'll just keep them on ice, they'll get some love one day. I haven't even tried on my olympic 6s yet so , I guess I'm in no rush.
same with me on the Olympics. I stumbled upon those, had stopped buying jordans but I just happened to be on eastbay as those dropped so I instacopped. didn't realize the horrible midsole flip until they arrived at my door. haven't rocked them yet mainly because that detail put a sour taste in my mouth
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom