Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

if u take out the insole on the 6s u could see its cardboard but ive grown used to the uncomfortability of the 6s but once u break in the air unit it will feel better for basketball or walking

Sneakerbaas.com is restocking these I think at 6pm est.... That's if you're about that eu shopping life and custom fees.... They are also restocking the legend blue 11s

Sole Supremacy is asking me to trade my DS 2010 white/varsity reds + $85 for these. No go, right?

Sole Supremacy is asking me to trade my DS 2010 white/varsity reds + $85 for these. No go, right?

You can do better. I know sole supremacy have to make money but damn they low ball on some shoes. I remember them offer a friend of mine $900 for Galaxy foams DS and about a month later he got rid of them from $1,500. Lol like I said if you are patient, you can do better

Forgive me if this has been asked. I have yet to wear my Carmines. But to those that have, has the red bled into the white at all??

Back
Top Bottom