Air Jordan VI Doernbecher.. February 23rd 2019

I buy a lot too... never won, rarely hit on regular snkrs drops :lol: I meant I haven’t gotten access to a regular GR shoe on 2 years

That’s BS sir

I find it VERY hard to believe that the guy who spends thousands each month doesn't have a better shot than the guy who spends $0. He hits nearly every off-white, FOG, limited, etc.

I find it VERY hard to believe that the guy who spends thousands each month doesn't have a better shot than the guy who spends $0. He hits nearly every off-white, FOG, limited, etc.

we need to see his purchases screen in the app lol

Pretty sure it’s snkrs only. It’s random drops

They been pretty hush hush so only way people knew about it is when the images got loaded onto the server which is kinda crazy

Ok, thanks. That's what I thought bcuz I haven't heard of any of the others dropping in the stores.

He’s got a horse shoe up his ***

There’s plenty on here who hit the same, ask some of these members to post thepurchase page, filled with limited shoes

He’s got a horse shoe up his ***

There’s plenty on here who hit the same, ask some of these members to post thepurchase page, filled with limited shoes

I think it's rigged like everything else in life is

I think it's rigged like everything else in life is
My posts didn’t save

It is rigged. Same people always hitting, hence why a bunch of people’s purchase history is nothing but super limited kicks and they’re hitting like it’s nothing

Only shoe I hit on was OW UNC because it was a complete shock drop and to make it worse I hit on two separate accounts yet the 2nd pair got automatically canceled yet you got people out there hitting on 5+ accounts and bots no problem :stoneface:

I’ll try my luck on SNKRS tom I suppose. It’s good I guess these aren’t a draw, since Im like 24/25 on SNKRS (Prom Night XI or w/e they’re called was my only L).

These are one of my fav DB Js too. Up there with the 2s.

Edit: oh.... these are a draw..... fml

Was never that pressed for these during the OG release, but I think they're def clean. Will try for the draw, but obviously not expecting much like a lot of you lol. Likely a keep if I do end up hitting tho.

I will def try but I have never won on a Snkrs draw... 0-??? How ever many draws Snkrs has ever had

Its looking like bots will def be out tomorrow morning and probably hitting...Preparing for this L with class Haha

My posts didn’t save

It is rigged. Same people always hitting, hence why a bunch of people’s purchase history is nothing but super limited kicks and they’re hitting like it’s nothing

Only shoe I hit on was OW UNC because it was a complete shock drop and to make it worse I hit on two separate accounts yet the 2nd pair got automatically canceled yet you got people out there hitting on 5+ accounts and bots no problem :stoneface:

SAME. The only shoe I've hit on was the OW UNC because of the shock drop. Glad to see I'm not the only one, and I've been trying on all of them

Man, I copped two pairs of these off Swoosh. They were like $95, I remember they ran like 1.5 size big. I was swimming in my joints and I got my normal size.

****in old *** iPhone pic looks terrible. Wish I could find all my old shoe pics.

IMG_1383.JPG

Last edited:
This is one shoe I refuse to accept an L on so after snkrs hands me my L to stockx I go. I always wanted these to retro since my OG doesn't fit me and I consider these one of my all time favorite shoes.

I’ll try. It’s like Nike let me win the orginal Off white 1s in the draw and that’s it for me as far as they’re concerned lol

Hopefully I hit if not ill the cop the Jimmy Butler joints and call it a day.

I hate to be materialistic but pray for me fellas...this a top 5 Grail for me. Cause dang I already feel like I got no chance via this draw!

Back
Top Bottom