Air Jordan VI Doernbecher Freestyle First Look!

i got order confirmation sent to my email and free shipping. the non flash was the place to be. they all popped up there first. thats were i was at when iheard the 16 popped up on there. kept refreshing for like 10 minutes then the miracle happened. halalluja, amen.

hope all goes smoothly, in the end got a 9.5 & 13.5... although late release still seemed like only had about 2-3 in each size

yo jayhawk, what is your actual size? willing to trade for that 10? lol my actual size, and i scooped a size 9.5/13.5

so what do yall think about that first release tonight. yall think that one was good are false. i know this last one wasnt false and if it was i will go postaland burn nike down.

i wear 9, i got 2 pairs of them on the initial release. this time i'm just trying to look out for my boys. and i can trade my 10 w/ u hotbutter.

theres still alot of money up there. i know somebody could flip that 13.5 and then buy there size off ebay or nt. 13.5 14 15 16 17 18 still there.

Originally Posted by Jayhawk

i wear 9, i got 2 pairs of them on the initial release. this time i'm just trying to look out for my boys. and i can trade my 10 w/ u hotbutter.

nice!! thank you. but we still have to wait to see if we get shipping confirmation.. and you wouldnt take the 13.5 in the trade for the 10 would you? lol

cincybcats22 wrote:
Damn I need to find my size.

Why the hell does everyone wear a damn 12?
I swear man you aint never lied....

I hate being a 12 NOW ... EVERYONE WEARS IT NOW.....
mad.gif

In the case .... WHO THE HECK GOT MY SIZE 12 for me ???

last comment... im sure alot of ppl will be salty tomorrow morning. lol gnight to all those who stuck it through

Originally Posted by hotbutter

Originally Posted by Jayhawk

nice!! thank you. but we still have to wait to see if we get shipping confirmation.. and you wouldnt take the 13.5 in the trade for the 10 would you? lol

sure, i can slice them in half and make 2 pairs of 6.5 and 7,
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

who else feels that the first release tonight was false and a bunch of nters are going to wake up to quite a suprise. i bet a bunch of dudes took off to thereclosest niketown and missed the second release. from the sounds of it anyone at a niketown should be able to cop there size.

I kind of jumped the gun on my order I got the 12 noticing later 10.5 came lol anyways if anyone wants to trade my12 will be here in a week

I ordered early when they went on the non-flash website but I still havent received an email....probably because I got ground shipping (dumb move)...is myorder going to get canceled?.... just trying to save $6..SMH

Back
Top Bottom