Air Jordan VI Doernbecher Freestyle First Look!

^lol at homie up there who thinks the earlier drop was really fake, Nike has you right where they want. Good lookin on the pm phenom, didn't check tillthis morning but did they put all the sizes back?

Yea white plains is the sleeper spot, the let my boy do a phone order last year for the ones.

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

^lol at homie up there who thinks the earlier drop was really fake, Nike has you right where they want. Good lookin on the pm phenom, didn't check till this morning but did they put all the sizes back?

Yea white plains is the sleeper spot, the let my boy do a phone order last year for the ones.
well white plains isnt a sleeper no more
laugh.gif

now i patiently wait to see if my order gets canceled.

how do jordan 6 fit, i.e. similar to 2,3,7,10,14 etc? Ive never owned a pair but don't want to get it too big or small after dropping money.

Copped my size 10 this morning at the Nike Store, line was about 40+ deep and they had 40 pairs.

i think way more shouldve been produced since its for charity. theres alot willing to buy these for that main purpose but i guess somethings wrong with nikesmarbles (brains)...congrats to everyone who waited it out...i threw in the towel round 130 cuz i have rent due today and plus would rather get an OG Jordansneaker...what do guys think i should get next week....bordaeuxs or powder 9s?.....

what other stores got this release

was there any fotlocker , footaction , dtlr or any other stores

..........................................................PEACE

Originally Posted by phenomkickz

Yea they had fsr babyj

Thanks. J as soon as I saw him post about the store I figured people would start calling them up anways. Oh well that was my last resort but I got my pairs andthey said no phone orders anyways. Pelimpe please tell me you got a pair this time
laugh.gif

Well I'm glad I went to sleep. Apparently no sz 11 ever showed up.

Secondly, I have a feeling there will be a lot or warnings/bans that happen once the mods come in here. lol - You guys are blatantly breaking NT's ROC. Iunderstand you want your size, as do I, but here isn't the place to do so. Call me a mini mod if you want, I'm just trying to look out for you. Becareful what you say...

^ sz 11 did show up bro... both 11 and 11.5 .....

baby j lol i woke up thinking i would find a confirmation email... but dunno... they did charge my account when u first gve us the heads up... and the secondtime they were up on ndc (early this mrning) i was able to copp another one but it is showing as pending.... hopefully it cmes through....

it was fun though lol.... if it doesnt cme through then i guess it wasnt meant to be
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Sheddy69

anybody get any small sizes this morning? 8.5-9.5? or were none available at all?

I definitely saw these sizes available and I got a 9.5.

weak...what time was that around? maybe if i keep dangling my true blue 3s sz 9 someone will bite....lol

Back
Top Bottom