Air Jordan VI Olympic 2008 First Look!

So much wasted potential. If that ankle collar was white or black we can turn these into sport blues!!!

any1 else think the kinda resemble the lebron IV fruity pebbles ??????
there okay but why wuld they call them olympic i dont get it

Fugly.
BTW, for all you guys saying nasty things about Gentry, in a recent Sole Collector article, he says he's not responsible for ALLof the ugly colorways JB puts out.
roll.gif
roll.gif

The phrase "Olympic VI" should not be in the title...with something awful like THAT the thread.

I think they're real nice. Nice Olympic colors theme. Well executed JB. Lot of hate on these though, like all retros, they'll sell out, so hate all youwant. DON'T SLEEP!

You know what, these wouldn't be that bad with the right pair of jeans and shirt or thong to match

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

^what a shame.you wait and wait for VI's to come out and they churn out this monstrosity.you deserve to be stoned to death gentry

smh.gif
smh.gif

Gentry does not deserve all the blame on this one. Everyone who gave the go-ahead on this colorway should be fired including MJ himself if he alsoapproved this. Why couldnt they just make the colorblocking for the midsole one color and then use the blue for the jumpman and the green for the"air" unit and letters in the back. Im truly dissapointed and hurt by what they are doing to the VI's. I We have waited thislong for a VI retro and we get this........................$%%# you JB.

Back
Top Bottom