Air Jordan VI Retro White/Varsity Red First Look

Now these ones are dope...unlike those Detroit VI's
sick.gif

Originally Posted by solezprogression

Originally Posted by El Bro

Originally Posted by Jcool813

I assume these have a white jumpman, with a red AIR sign under the jumpman. Sorry, pass for me with No Nike Air.
smile.gif
The rest of the shoe looks decent though, and hopefully the leather will be nice on them for you guys buying them.

is NA really that serious? these aren't even an OG cw btw. do you. i just don't get it.

There is nothing to get. Either you like the jumpman in the back, or you dont. I dont. Pretty Simple. And It is possible to put NA on a non og retro. I did say it was nice though.

I think his point is that the replacement of the word "Nike" with a Jumpman symbol on an otherwise well-executed shoe (which you yourself admit they are) is a silly reason not to buy.
especially when Nike air was basically embroidered white stitching on white leather so it was virtually invisible.

eek.gif
pimp.gif

only thing is that I usually don't like coppin shoes that are predominantly white because they're hard to keep clean, but these are special

Finally, I pair of retro VI's I want to cop. I hope they do the September Blues justice, cause those will be sick too...

those are cold...they will be one of the only pickups for '10 cuz JB is droppin some garbage

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by solezprogression

Originally Posted by Jcool813

I assume these have a white jumpman, with a red AIR sign under the jumpman. Sorry, pass for me with No Nike Air.
smile.gif
The rest of the shoe looks decent though, and hopefully the leather will be nice on them for you guys buying them.

is NA really that serious? these aren't even an OG cw btw. do you. i just don't get it.

There is nothing to get. Either you like the jumpman in the back, or you dont. I dont. Pretty Simple. And It is possible to put NA on a non og retro. I did say it was nice though.

I think his point is that the replacement of the word "Nike" with a Jumpman symbol on an otherwise well-executed shoe (which you yourself admit they are) is a silly reason not to buy.
especially when Nike air was basically embroidered white stitching on white leather so it was virtually invisible.

The white stitching remains to be seen. JB would put "air" in varsity red, which would throw the shoe off IMO just like the blue jumpman on themidnight VI's from 2000. They should have at least made the stitching all white in the back. But, Im just an Nike Air person. I cant explain it, butthat makes or breaks the III-VI for me. I guess the shoe has all that space in the back with a small jumpman, and seems like there is a void there. Nothating on the shoe though, the rest looks very well executed.

Back
Top Bottom