Air Jordan VI Washed Denim/Sail-Varsity Red-Black

FE67C956-48DD-4D68-8669-EE129F5C5F70.jpeg
Finished product

gonna start following this thread to find them on the low for a potential custom

looks like I missed out on some good deals over the past couple of months

gonna start following this thread to find them on the low for a potential custom

looks like I missed out on some good deals over the past couple of months

I hate to say it but that ship might have sailed... These were hitting around $110ish around Easter and a lot of sizes disappeared. Might be able to still pick a pair up but it’s not going to be easy, it seems like.

A couple of footsites have 25% off but they raised the price back up to $200 🤷‍♂️

my local Champs has them for $140...too bad there’s no way to use the 25% they have online in store

A couple of footsites have 25% off but they raised the price back up to $200 🤷‍♂️

my local Champs has them for $140...too bad there’s no way to use the 25% they have online in store

Yeah I think the post-Last Dance/renewed interest in retro Js recently pretty much assures we aren’t going to be seeing deep discounts (sub $100-$110) on retros like we were seeing even a few months ago... I think $125+ discos will still exist on some releases like this one though.

caved and bought on ndc w/ the 20% off medical professional discount and used 8% retailmenot cash back

after the cash back it comes out to $128.78 after you consider the cash back...will look for a better deal in the meantime and return to nike if the deal is much better

told myself $120 max but oh well 🤷‍♂️

for those that like the distressed look...these pick up dirt and fray/wear pretty easily...it seems like it they were made to do that...i wear mine daily when i need to go out and on bike rides sometimes and this is the second time i cleaned them with a brush in a bucket with tide...i prefer them with the white laces but changed it up w some extra laces i had
20200707_124315.jpg

Back
Top Bottom