Air Jordan VI White/Varsity Red **Bulls** (RD: 6/12/10)

I am going to get these. White infra-red's are my favorite 6s. And if i pass on these in hopes the pack will drop then it never does i am going to be super angry i didn't cop these.

So copping these and passing on the pack il just squint and tell myself they are infra-red. Not that big of a deal to me

June can't come quick enough for many reasons:
-These White/Varsity Reds will drop
happy.gif

-This "Infrared Pack" will hopefully drop so you cats can copp and all this "pack pack pack pack pack pack..." dribble will cease and fam that put in work can be happy and content with their Infrared VI's. 
smokin.gif

What's good for fam is good for all of us.  I had my time with Infrared when I was 12-13 years old, and honestly I'm just not feelin' it over Varsity.  My only beef with the Bred VI's that released is that they were not Durabuck.  Hopefully, the "pack" will be premium quality leather and durabuck and it's done right.  I'm also hopin' JB comes correct with the materials on this White/Varsity Red release.  Looks like they may have pulled themselves up to par with this one. 

Originally Posted by akidnamedmarcus

there is no infrared pack/package the black/varsitys came out then these will come out...
unfortunately...there will be no retro infrared 6s...
^ what he said

Some of you are like:
eek.gif

roll.gif

I go to vegas the following week of these releases.

Good thing there aren't any major releases i'm looking forward to from now to June.

Yikes.

I am a sucker for white/red jordans. I think I will get these if they are easy and if the infrareds drop, pick those up too...

Back
Top Bottom