AIR JORDAN VII BORDEAUX APPRECIATION THREAD

This is the only colorway of the Air Jordan VIIs that hasn't gotten the retro treatment, so I thought I'd share pics of mine. If you still have a pair,please join in a post pics. If these pics aren't big enough for you, theres Bigger pics on the site. www.jumpmankicks.com

ajvii_og_bordeaux-1a.jpg

ajvii_og_bordeaux-2a.jpg

ajvii_og_bordeaux-3a.jpg

ajvii_og_bordeaux-4a.jpg

ajvii_og_bordeaux-7a.jpg

ajvii_og_bordeaux-14a.jpg

ajvii_og_bordeaux-31a.jpg

ajvii_og_bordeaux-32a.jpg

Such a
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Pair of kicks i have a pair also will post pics later and their are wearable

I'd appreciate it even moore, if JB retroed it.

I love the VII in general, and this particular colorway, is so sexy.

Hell yeah!!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I love this colorway, the VIIs are without question my favourite AJ model of all time, & the Bordeauxs' are one of my fav colors!
If JB do ever retro this sneak, I would get like 5 pairs!!! ....I always think of MJ in MJ's JAM video wearing these!
pimp.gif
can some1 post that pic?
f8826944ea01cae0c9136e2db7275f9fef4ea729.pjpg

From WDYWT...

4be26cd4e80f9a54c5e36127598ea7898e44a4c7.pjpg

This thread is very much appreciated!! ......Nice one IJUMPMAN, yours are beautiful!!
eek.gif

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

Hell yeah!!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I love this colorway, the VIIs are without question my favourite AJ model of all time, & the Bordeauxs' are one of my fav colors!
If JB do ever retro this sneak, I would get like 5 pairs!!! ....I always think of MJ in MJ's JAM video wearing these!
pimp.gif
can some1 post that pic?

From WDYWT...

This thread is very much appreciated!! ......Nice one IJUMPMAN, yours are beautiful!!
eek.gif
very nice Bords man........

pic as requested.
5eco75.jpg

...had 'em when I was a just a wee one. VII's are very slept on and overlooked...

Def my favorite jordan of all time.I had these in the 7th grade.Im done for good once these are retroed!

I heard they were suppose to retro these in a pack in feburary... and they were gonna cost around $600-$700 ....

I think it was just a rumor though.... but they do need to retro these ASAP

Back
Top Bottom