Air Jordan VII low?

Yes they did, in the final 2005 issue of Sole Collector (december) there is a picture of the low top chambray's....

8aakzt0.jpg

Cant find the pic of the chambrays.

BigLefty23 is right...Two3Relay.

The real 7 lows, the samples, are FIRE and a clear soled 7 should have and still should release.

There was also a low slip on version with no laces. Check Ijapinos collection post, I think he has two pairs.

they should have given the lows a shot, they look dope imo. I actually cut my womens white maize into lows and they came out nice.
tongue.gif

I've seen a few sample pairs and a few custom pairs, one of my boys did it to his frenchie 7s and they look good low with high top sock liner

Thanks!
I've seen those white-citrus(?) but I was wondering if Nike had ever seroiusly thought of a TRUE lows release or this was some sort of "forgottenproyect"...
I think Jordan (numbered) line have a lot of interesting possibilities instead of things like spizikes or dubs or similar. Just have a look at some PE Vs low.Some of them are fire IMO.

True story:

The concept of the Two3Relay was drawn by Tinker when he drew the original sketch for the AJ VII.

Air Elijah, its obviously not the 7 low. But I wouldnt compare it to the 23 Classic. The classic has a entirely different upper, where as the two3relay is veryclose to the 7.

Two3Relay is the 7 as the 17 Mule is the 17

like others said, there's lowtop chambray samples... ugly IMO, what makes the shoe nice is the ankle area and side pattern

i liked these when i first say the pics surface, would be cool if they released them.

here you go damnneardead:

all white... theres also all black, and a grey suede with black midsole.

I own the all white at home. Theyre very comfy..has full length air just like the 7 mid.

302369101r.jpg

All of those I think are nice. I would cop all of them if they released. I should've gotten those Two3 Relays but I was "IN" at the time whenthey came out.

Back
Top Bottom