Air Jordan VII Retro (Paris Saint Germain) (Spring '21)

I'm a little disappointed the mockup was so far off but I absolutely love these. I like the mesh on the side panels but could have done without the additional mesh around the ankle. With that said, I'm completely in for these. The mesh will improve ventilation, which is definitely not the 7s strong suit. The only big deal is hopefully the leather is nice on these. Might go for 2 pairs actually. Still hope they do something with the mockup because that is an absolute smoker and they should really consider hiring ZSH

Edit: the geometric pattern would have been dope on the inner bootie and tongue, especially if it's gonna be viewable through the mesh

These aren't the dopest 7s ever and maybe the second worst in the PSG collection, but I want to collect them all and I love the model. They really need to find someone who can do dope 7s on a regular basis.

I have them ranked so far as
1) psg 6s
2) psg 4s
3) psg 1 lows
4) psg 5s white
5) black 5s
6) these
7) psg 1 highs

Last edited:
The PSG 6s are hard to match.. Still can’t believe I got those from Nike for like $145

I was thinking about letting my pair go, but as soon as I took them out the box, I put them right back in

Update:: rocked my PSG 6 yesterday
i like the 7s enough to cop, but only if retail prices is 190

451B053D-4406-4E5A-B581-67BCAC28F617.jpeg

Last edited:
I copped. $215 shipped is basically the equivalent of $190ish before tax and on SNKRS they're $215 before tax. I owned the PSG 6 (returned them due to size issue) and own the PSG 4 and seems Nike does a good job quality wise on all PSG kicks

Back
Top Bottom