Air Jordan XI 11 Retro Low "Cement" June 2014 Release

These were available in two local spots but only in size 13 . Was impressed with them in person. Had to pass though because 11.5 is my size and 13 felt like scuba flippers. Bummed I slept on em .

Last edited:
Just wanted to wish a "Happy Father's Day" to all the fathers out there holding it down for their families..
happy.gif
  Here's my daughter and I rocking our Infrared XI's today for father's day
glasses.gif

Just wanted to wish a "Happy Father's Day" to all the fathers out there holding it down for their families.. :D   Here's my daughter and I rocking our Infrared XI's today for father's day 8)

View media item 1027851

View media item 1027852

She's cute. How old and what size? I have a 4 week old daughter and have a size 4 in these a 5 in gamma and 6 in fire red 5. I have no clue as to when she will be able to wear them

Best pic on the board. Happy Father's Day brother and to the rest of the dads here. I never had the heart to cop a pair of J's for my kids since they wreck their shoes with the quickness. These pics may have changed my mind!

NDC must like me this weekend, i got my shipping info at 9:30am, i didnt feel the need to rush in and post it tho.... Just waiting on the restock
wink.gif

After Further Review I Agree With Others In The Thread Dare I Say It IMO These Are Better Than The Concord XI Lows I Thought Folks Were Crazy For Stating So I Have Both Shoes Along With Concord Mids & Space Jams The Infrared XI Lows Are Dope When I First Coped & Took A Look My Thoughts Were Nothing Special Pics Look Better Until I Compared Both The Concord XI Lows & Infrared XI Lows My Opinion Changed Black Mesh Black Patent Leather Hints Of Infrared Along With The Cement Print Are Amazing The Midsole Is Not White It Is Indeed Pure Platinum I Believe I’m Starting To Like Lows More Than Mids :nerd:  I Was Able To Purchase Under Retail As Well Very Satisfied With The Purchase 8) .       

An epic run on sentence

And, I bet it took him 15+ minutes to type that out with every word capitalized. I bet

LMAO!!! I didn't even notice the period typed at the end, LMFAO!

Last edited:
NDC must like me this weekend, i got my shipping info at 9:30am, i didnt feel the need to rush in and post it tho.... Just waiting on the restock:wink:

Yet you just came in and posted it. It was killing you having not came in and posted that you "copped"for the whole thread to see, wasn't it?

Happy Fathers Day to all.

Did anyone who placed an order through NDC receive email from Paypal re: payment but still not receive email confirmation from NDC? The merchant info on email I received was an awkward html

Yet you just came in and posted it. It was killing you having not came in and posted that you "copped"for the whole thread to see, wasn't it?
No not at all, i just saw others posted that they got their shipping info. So i joined in and posted my lil 2cent.. I hope that meets your approval chief .... Besides i posted on RD, that i finally got thru on NDC.... Once again i hope that meets your approval chief

No not at all, i just saw others posted that they got their shipping info. So i joined in and posted my lil 2cent.. I hope that meets your approval chief .... Besides i posted on RD, that i finally got thru on NDC.... Once again i hope that meets your approval chief

"I ain't mad atcha"
Cook

And, I bet it took him 15+ minutes to type that out with every word capitalized. I bet

LMAO!!! I didn't even notice the period typed at the end, LMFAO!
When You Die I'd Like To Go To Your Funeral But I'll Probably Have To Go To Work That Day.

Back
Top Bottom