Air Jordan XI Bred OG sample

Hi,

I have the opportunity to purchase a pair of Air Jordan XI Bred OG sample from 1995.

Is this pair a legit one?
And if yes, what is the value of the sample?

Thanks in advance.
$_86.JPG
$_862.JPG $_863.JPG $_864.JPG $_865.JPG

That size tag resembles the look they had from late 80s-94. SS means salesman sample. The tag going with this pair throws me off. Because Ive never seen this before. They look real with the white liner behind the pl. Fakes didn't get that right. If possible, can you get a closer pic of the jumpman on the side. The off hand needs to come to a point, no fingers. Closer pic of the CF also. Not good at the value part. But if real, they have to be one of the earliest pairs of OG black reds made. Which is kind of cool. I have pair of original 9s from 1994 and compared the tag. Its the same style. The tag tells me its legit. But this tag on that shoe don't add up to me. Maybe looking too hard at this point but the shape is a little different also. But at the same time they may be first run samples and that would explain. I'm not 100% and don't want to misinform you.

Looks ok to me as well. Sales Samples won't carry the high value of say an unreleased CW Sample, or PE or so I would probably say somewhere around the $500ish mark would be a fair start. I would wait for a few more opinions. Do a bit more digging on past sales and get a few more price quotes and take an maybe try and take an average.

Looks ok to me as well. Sales Samples won't carry the high value of say an unreleased CW Sample, or PE or so I would probably say somewhere around the $500ish mark would be a fair start. I would wait for a few more opinions. Do a bit more digging on past sales and get a few more price quotes and take an maybe try and take an average.
What do you think of the size tag style on these? They have to be a super early produced pair. Might be one of the earliest pairs made. Thoughts?

The size tag looks fine for a Sales Sample. Back then it wasn't unheard of to have multiple style tags on a release. Some Samples as well as some older releases were produced in multiple countries. Also this was right around the time of the tags switching designs. Honestly it being an early sample vs a late sample has no bearing on the value IMO. Now if it was an unreleased PE sample or something we would be definitely adding more to the price. As always though, get a few more opinions on value just to be sure.

For instance: (notice the size tag layout)
https://www.kicksonfire.com/check-air-jordan-11-pe-micheal-jordan-actually-wore/

Thank you all for your comments.

To make a long story short, the seller sold to another buyer.
Save some money for a new pair of AJs

Back
Top Bottom