Air Jordan XI Columbia releasing Holiday 2012 via Modern Notoriety

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I don't wanna hear this mess just please stop messing around with me

mad.gif

Originally Posted by mrdieselfuel09

Heard that the Columbias will be a qs....just what I heard...
pimp.gif

#OhHellYeah!

Uh oh u shouldn't have said "I heard" lol now everyone wants 2 know your source of info lol ....but if they do release or any 11 this December I advise all 2 get a concealed weapons license 2 make it home safely cuz its getting worse out there

I highly doubt they will release these and the bred XI in the same month, but you never know...that would be sweet though to get 2 XI's just in time for xmas!

Originally Posted by Dough Boy Fresh

I highly doubt they will release these and the bred XI in the same month, but you never know...that would be sweet though to get 2 XI's just in time for xmas!

I hope they do. and GR would be the perfect xmas present.

Originally Posted by RetroSneaks26

Smh at all this "I heard"...

Well I doubt anyone would know too much of anything right now its March and any info we would know would have already leaked also its already been confirmed that the breds are for the holiday's so would you prefer everyone just keep their mouths shut??? I prefer I heard info especially if someone actually heard it and info is good info

These are not comming out lock this and stop spamming the treads with "via modern notoriety" crap they don't know anything

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Well I doubt anyone would know too much of anything right now its March and any info we would know would have already leaked also its already been confirmed that the breds are for the holiday's so would you prefer everyone just keep their mouths shut??? I prefer I heard info especially if someone actually heard it and info is good info
If people are just spitting out unfounded nonsense just to get everyone all riled up, then yes, I prefer them to just keep their mouth shut!

If people are just spitting out unfounded nonsense just to get everyone all riled up, then yes, I prefer them to just keep their mouth shut!

I can't speak for anyone else, but I know what I "heard" was from someone who very well COULD (and most likely would) know as he speaks to the man himself (MJ) as he is a personal friend- dude also sells sneakers for a living. Whether he misunderstood something or didn't get all his facts straight is a different story, but the guy did say "both are dropping this year" so only time will tell.

Originally Posted by whodatiz

I can't speak for anyone else, but I know what I "heard" was from someone who very well COULD (and most likely would) know as he speaks to the man himself (MJ) as he is a personal friend- dude also sells sneakers for a living. Whether he misunderstood something or didn't get all his facts straight is a different story, but the guy did say "both are dropping this year" so only time will tell.
Now if this true then this is far from "unfounded nonsense" so thanks for not keeping your mouth shut my friend

If the Columbia XI release I'm on them they can keep the Breds because mine are still in good condition but I would love to see the Columbia's

Originally Posted by whodatiz

Now if this true then this is far from "unfounded nonsense" so thanks for not keeping your mouth shut my friend

Lol, wow, I can see how gullible you really are. You know the old saying, don't believe everything you read.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom