Air Jordan XI Columbia releasing Holiday 2012 via Modern Notoriety

Status
Not open for further replies.
good for me. My 2001 retros are still in good shape to wear :wink:
But I think it's just a matter of time they retro this colorway.
But I'm actually looking forward for some completely new colorways
for the mids.

so let's resume:

2009 - Space Jam
2010 - Cool Grey
2011 - Concorde
2012 - BRED
2013 - Columbia
2014 - ???
2015 - ??? (would be 20 Years XI)
2016 - ??? (would be 20 years after Jordan won his 1st comeback championship)

so let's resume:

2009 - Space Jam
2010 - Cool Grey
2011 - Concorde
2012 - BRED
2013 - Columbia
2014 - ???
2015 - ??? (would be 20 Years XI)
2016 - ??? (would be 20 years after Jordan won his 1st comeback championship)

Perhaps a new 11 colorway?

Or maybe JB should release something else..

ill but i think its the breds this year. it seem jb does it big around the holiday. to bad im gunna have to cop my own pair. santa dont know sh*t bout kicks prolly look good in the breds though :lol:

So the breds have been confirmed for about 2 months now, and you think it's the breds?

As for Santa.... What are you smokin?

What is best about the current XI retros is the really neat box that they come in! It is way better designed than for the 2001 retros and it looks quite fancy!

JB should start releasing XI's in late spring or summer. I'm tired of forking over money that could go toward gifts. I really felt guilty last year. That's why I might pass this Christmas.

P.S. I will completely forget what I just posted if the Columbia's drop :evil:

Last edited:
to fuel the fire a bit:

actually I now have 4 XI Space Jam 2009 retros, 3 XI Concorde 2011 retros and 3 XI Cool Grey 2010 retros, all in DS condition and quite expensive in the US (e.g. space jams DS around USD 500 - 600), but in Germany they are only 65% of that price, you could almost say they were a bargain!

The deals overseas kill me every time. 
mean.gif

When these release - whenever that is - it's blue sole or bust. That's why I didn't love the 2001s, the sole was too clear and not blue enough. Ironically enough, JB released the other XIs with a blue sole when the OGs didn't have one, yet they don't release the one shoe that actually needs one.

Here's my OG pair with the nice blue tinted sole. ...The shoe is so white, you need the tint in the sole for contrast's sake.

Ehh, Columbia's are boring. All white shoe with a SMIDGE of blue?
eyes.gif

Until they start releasing a shoe with icy soles that won't yellow, these are an EASY pass, especially with all the violence that comes with 11s.

Now, the Breds...that's a shoe worth copping and braving those lines for. Still not worth violence, but they eat the Columbias all day.

Ehh, Columbia's are boring. All white shoe with a SMIDGE of blue?
eyes.gif

Until they start releasing a shoe with icy soles that won't yellow, these are an EASY pass, especially with all the violence that comes with 11s.

Now, the Breds...that's a shoe worth copping and braving those lines for. Still not worth violence, but they eat the Columbias all day.
not a chance. the columbia 11s are way too fresh. That being said the blue sole is a must or the columbias just look off.  IMO the OG columbia 11s are better than the bred 11s.

Last edited:
not a chance the columbia 11s are so fresh. The blue sole is a must or they just look off.  IMO the OGs are better than the bred 11s.
Huh? Not exactly sure what you're trying to say there.

Not a chance...of what? Jordan Brand/Nike making an icy sole that won't yellow? Perhaps. But I know they COULD do it.

The blue sole IS a must (for these shoes), but how long will they stay that way??? Even if you DS em, they'll still yellow. It's so prevalent that people have literally come to accept a yellow-bottomed 11, like it's some kind of crazy Louboutin.

And the OG what, Columbia or OG 11? Cause the OG 11 is the Concord.

Put it this way: we have the same opinion on the icy soles. But the Bred is the only 11 that doesn't change color after you wear them. Maybe the Blackouts, but those aren't a "real" shoe. Yet.

not a chance the columbia 11s are so fresh. The blue sole is a must or they just look off.  IMO the OGs are better than the bred 11s.
Huh? Not exactly sure what you're trying to say there.

Not a chance...of what? Jordan Brand/Nike making an icy sole that won't yellow? Perhaps. But I know they COULD do it.

The blue sole IS a must (for these shoes), but how long will they stay that way??? Even if you DS em, they'll still yellow. It's so prevalent that people have literally come to accept a yellow-bottomed 11, like it's some kind of crazy Louboutin.

And the OG what, Columbia or OG 11? Cause the OG 11 is the Concord.

Put it this way: we have the same opinion on the icy soles. But the Bred is the only 11 that doesn't change color after you wear them. Maybe the Blackouts, but those aren't a "real" shoe. Yet.
edit*

these were live on ebay a week ago. so to answer your question i would expect ds shoes to stay icy 15 + years

air-jordan-11-columbia-icy-sole_05.jpg
air-jordan-11-columbia-icy-sole_04.jpg

these were live on ebay a week ago. so to answer your question i would expect ds shoes to stay icy 15 + years

air-jordan-11-columbia-icy-sole_05.jpg
air-jordan-11-columbia-icy-sole_04.jpg
Smh bro.

So seriously, one shoe out of how many? For every ONE pair of these I can find 20 that were DS'd and yellowed.

But that has nothing to do with my points. They yellow after you wear them. They are plain looking.

..or do you not wear shoes you buy? Oh I see...you're one of those cats that like to gobble up shoes so that those of us who'd fulfill a shoe's purpose (i.e. WEARING them) can't even cop.

Ok...
eyes.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom