Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Warehouse clerk pulled the ol swaparoo!
smokin.gif
That's what I'm saying...had to be in the warehouse. I doubt a UPS worker had a set of what looks to be brand new shoes laying around.

Got my "concords" today.

Opened the box and just laughed. Never shopping at finishline again as long as I live. 
OMG...... thats like when walmart sold "ipads" but warehouse workers put plaster blocks in about 10 boxes. I would cry then rage.

I ordered these with the Breds. Breds are fine. 

So far, they've offered me $25 G.C, free shipping both ways, full refund for the Concords.

I told em the $25 gift card was a slap in the face that they would suggest to "try again" with another shoe later. I'm waiting to hear back from a supervisor. I raised hell but to be honest, these were gonna be trade bait. At least the Breds are my size, had to go down .5 on concords but wasn't passing. Oh well. They owe me, but I probably won't see anything. I mean cmon... I bought Concords at retail in Feb 2013..

This reminds me of the scene in "Shawshank Redemption" when Andy Dufrain does the shoe swap on the warden......
LMAO this isnt a joking situation but you had me bustin up..
I ordered these with the Breds. Breds are fine. 

So far, they've offered me $25 G.C, free shipping both ways, full refund for the Concords.

I told em the $25 gift card was a slap in the face that they would suggest to "try again" with another shoe later. I'm waiting to hear back from a supervisor. I raised hell but to be honest, these were gonna be trade bait. At least the Breds are my size, had to go down .5 on concords but wasn't passing. Oh well. They owe me, but I probably won't see anything. I mean cmon... I bought Concords at retail in Feb 2013..
damn man that is some baby back bulls***. this is a situation where everyone in this forum should raise hell with you so this wouldnt happen to anyone else. $25 gc thanks for f****** me but maybe they should offer you a guaranteed pair put aside for you on a future release nawww meaannn!

you want me to post pics of the shoes i don't have because you think i'm lying about not having them?

Last edited:
I got my concords in from the finish line on the restock in a size 12. They had glue stains and scratches on them along with yellow soles. I am glad I got them but disappointed in the quality since I have never gotten shoes with issues like these.

Received mine yesterday. Slight yellowing around the pods. Which looks exactly like my DS ones from 2011. No scratches or anything. I'm very satisfied. I was worried they were a return.

Not sure why dudes are complaining about yellow pods from kicks that are over a year old. You don't have any other XI's?

All the DS pairs are yellowed just the same, whether you ordered on RD, paid $300 for a reseller, or copped for retail on a restock. They're all coming from the same production run in July-October 2011. The only choice is DS-yellow & unDS yellower.

I haven't seen icy soles on Legit Concords in months. But if anyone does retrobrite, post pics.

Just took them out to take the picture for you.. no retrobrite or whatever the hell you people need.

Purchased at a Footlocker on RD and been on ice since. (For those screaming to rock, I have a second pair that I wear)

Got my "concords" today.

Opened the box and just laughed. Never shopping at finishline again as long as I live. 
And for that reason is why I always video record the drop off up until I open and inspect every package I get whenever I order online or buy from someone.

Can never be too careful :wink:

Last edited:

Just took them out to take the picture for you.. no retrobrite or whatever the hell you people need.

Purchased at a Footlocker on RD and been on ice since. (For those screaming to rock, I have a second pair that I wear)

Your soles are still turning yellow around the pods just like everyone else's...

Your soles are still turning yellow around the pods just like everyone else's...

:lol: that's inevitable. Dude said hat he hadn't seen an icy pair in months. Thought I'd show what I got, you're welcome to do the same with your DS pair. :D

Last edited:
to the dude that got the concord box but different shoes in them. that's prob my box lol. I got a pair of Concords off the FNL restock last week and they came in an old silver jordan box. I was like ?!? I called customer service and all they could do was credit me shipping. the shoe is perfect. nothing wrong with them at all. just didn't come in the white slide out concord box. smh

to the dude that got the concord box but different shoes in them. that's prob my box lol. I got a pair of Concords off the FNL restock last week and they came in an old silver jordan box. I was like ?!? I called customer service and all they could do was credit me shipping. the shoe is perfect. nothing wrong with them at all. just didn't come in the white slide out concord box. smh

:smh:

He ordered concords and someone exchanged their old beat up kicks for his. Wasn't that difficult to understand.

Back
Top Bottom