Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

I was reading on the other forum yesterday that endclothing.com was cancelling orders yesterday cuz they oversold pairs. Now they have another FSR up? Thats shady. I wouldn't mess with them. Can't have money tied up while they be cancellin orders.

Originally Posted by JwalkinSOB

Originally Posted by ehh

Anyone know if NDC is doing free overnight shipping like they did with the SJ's last year?
I'm a sz 15 so they're pretty much my only hope anyway.  Eastbay is always f'd on these releases.

Man I feel you on the NDC tip.  I'm a sz 15 too!  Here's to hoping we both come up with a win.
if u want a win .. u gotta make it a win

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by eddo1005

I got my crooked toungues email this morning. niceeeeeeeee

got mine yesterday, the tracking number aint working though.
yea my tracking isnt working either. international shipping has always been odd to me but i just learned to be patient. id expect to get the shoes no earlier than next week to be honest. my sns.com order is ups expedited and is still slated to be delivered dec 27th.
Think our CT order will arrive on the 27 or 28th?  I would hope so, i am going to Taiwan for a while on the 29th........................
im honestly not sure. i mean they could be using a cheap shipping method which could take longer. i was using the 27th as a reference point to see that if sns sent Expedited and it wont get here til the 27th, imagine when the ct pair will get here if they ship any slower.
Also, sns shipped yesterday with an expected delivery of the 27th. Even if ct were to ship the same method, they shipped a day later so the earlier would be the 28th.

have my fingers crossed. 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by marley

I was reading on the other forum yesterday that endclothing.com was cancelling orders yesterday cuz they oversold pairs. Now they have another FSR up? Thats shady. I wouldn't mess with them. Can't have money tied up while they be cancellin orders.

I guess they could be getting another shipment and thats why they aren't shipping until January. If they do end up canceling, as long as they refund my money I am good.

From endclothing - "This is a chance to pre-order a highly limited Re-Stock of this shoe. " Yeah, thats a chance I'll pass on cuz I aint letting them tie up funds for nothin for a couple weeks. I wish sns would restock. Save me a trip to the mall Thursday.

Originally Posted by WhatisLove

Originally Posted by WhatisLove

I wonder where all the European shoeheads are going to get their CG's now....
laugh.gif

It is to my understanding that the XIs dont sell nearly as fast as they do here in the states, i would say 70% of europe dont even care.  For the record, i am just stating what i have read in the past.  Most of these europe sites that sell CG are gonna end up shipping most if not all of them to the US.
You can kinda tell by how europe sites have them available early and at a lower cost even after shipping is included that the demand isnt nearly as high in europe.
Well, I thought the lower prices were due to them not charging taxes on US orders (because they don't have to).  On the flip side, they offer free shipping within the UK, so they try to make up for it I think.

I'm pretty sure between the major shoe forums that have posted these links that they're all coming here to the states (which would possibly explain why CT is taking so long... gotta' fill out customs forms and stuff for all of them).  I just think that, regardless how unpopular they are in Europe, having the US just obliterate a couple of big website stocks is going to cause some sort of shortage of CG's over there.
Yea, i accounted for everything as far as taxes and shipping go.  But take sneakerpost.com for instance, any site thats based in the US that sell any XIs early, you can almost be sure that would sell for at least a good 60~100 above retail, cause they know the demand is there in the states.  Sites in europe however, almost always sell for retail, cause ppl over there do not go crazy for the XIs like Americans do.  Anyway, these are just my obervations, could be totally wrong here. 
grin.gif

Yea, i accounted for everything as far as taxes and shipping go.  But take sneakerpost.com for instance, any site thats based in the US that sell any XIs early, you can almost be sure that would sell for at least a good 60~100 above retail, cause they know the demand is there in the states.  Sites in europe however, almost always sell for retail, cause ppl over there do not go crazy for the XIs like Americans do.  Anyway, these are just my obervations, could be totally wrong here. 
grin.gif
Totally makes sense man.  The cheapest US site I have seen was 260.  Most are 275-310 which is crazy.

So how is the sizing? Im a true sz 10

My sj are a 10 and mad tight on me

My anniv 11s are 10.5 and comfy

Are the cg like sj or true to size?

Well at the very least Parcelforce was able to pick up my package from Hanon-shop. Now it's just a question of how badly they're backed up. Hopefully I'll be back at the office when it comes in, but if not at the very least I can rest easy knowing my pair is going to be in the air at some point.

Originally Posted by monday22

So how is the sizing? Im a true sz 10

My sj are a 10 and mad tight on me

My anniv 11s are 10.5 and comfy

Are the cg like sj or true to size?
So far everyone has said they fit like the Sapce Jams which to me were crazy tight.  all my OG XI's were 11.5 but I could hardly fit my foot in the SJ's in an 11.5.  I went to a 12 on the CGs.

i accidentally placed an order with end clothing. paypal said on the next page i would place the order but when i clicked continue my order was placed. i didn't want to order but the order was placed. oh well, at least they will come to me instead of me fighting lines and malls.

Originally Posted by AquaGrape2345

AM i the only person who has yet to receive shipping conformation from CT?

I emailed them they said my order was successful and would be shipped out asap 
eyes.gif

received an order confirmation from endclothing:

Great news! Your order #XXXXXXXX (placed on 21 December 2010) has been received successfully!

Please find a summary below for your records. We will send you another email when we've dispatched your order, or alternatively you can login to your account and monitor its progress there. If you have any comments, questions or last minute additions please contact our friendly sales team on 0191 261 9327 or [email protected].

Thanks again for your business and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Originally Posted by DonJuan23

Originally Posted by AquaGrape2345

AM i the only person who has yet to receive shipping conformation from CT?

I emailed them they said my order was successful and would be shipped out asap 
eyes.gif
I got the same e-mail. We must of ordered our kicks right before the big batch of sizes sold out. In other words we're probably be the last to get our shipping confirmations.

I wore one of my pairs to hoop in practice last night!!! they feel better than the space jams to me!!!

Called Wellgosh this morning and they said my order shipped out on Friday. They send the conformation e-mail to the wrong person. So my second pair is secure. Good luck to everyone on Thursday.

NTNY has been making a list and giving out wristbands since yest....they will be doing so again today at 5...there getting a few hundred pairs and will be allowing people to purchase multiple pairs...list is currently at 110...

Back
Top Bottom