Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by All Ready

i guess i'm just weird but i avoid unnecessary human contact, i'm not gonna become 'friends' with people for no damn shoes

if it doesn't happen naturally or the person with the hook up wasn't already your friend, you doing too much

that's what strippers and hooters girls do

anyway, my crooked tongues order just arrived and i'd like to thank yall for lacing me with the info and hassle free opportunity to cop
QFT... I dont camp. I dont make unnecessary "shoe" friends. I would hate it if someone was using me for a discount. 
I call FTL and order them on rd. I got 2 busy signals then after that I finally got through and ordered. It was that simple.

I have no problem paying retail. A swoosh account would be nice but not gonna use somebody to get one.
indifferent.gif

funny thing is i have a childhood friend who is a manager of a finishline and he called me asking me how come i didn't go thru him to get the cool grey's

we don't talk much so i didn't want to call him just for some shoes

real relationships > shoes

Originally Posted by youngcurse

smzsmz wrote: anybody here in NY getting this snow?? crazy huh?
164297_486355742426_763427426_5756973_4351516_n.jpg

Why would you do this to your shoes brah. EOH that was a realest $@&% 'ive ever seen posted on NT. 
laugh.gif

do what? you ARE aware that snow just wipes off right? i took them back inside, wiped them off with a towel and put them back in the box. they're in the same condition they were in before i took this pic. thought some of you would enjoy the eye candy. they look so clean in this pic.
eyes.gif

the stupid thing is, water doesn't make a difference. nobody knows what element it is. people say oxygen. people say carbon dioxide. people saying paper in the boxes. people say smoke. people say water. people say dirt. people say a whole bunch of bullish up on here but nobody knows the reason. it's just the material jb uses so your sneakers can look old no matter how good you keep them. they do this with EVERY sneaker. if you notice, most of the jays can be kept quite crispy. but there is ONE thing that usually shows the sneakers age in ear pair. either the yellow netting of the 5's, the cracking paint on 4's, 3's, 6's and 9's, the yellow soles on 11's, the tips of the 7's yellow (any white ones), the playoff 8's little white panels yellow too. suede/nubuck gets ashy. it's a hustle from JB so that we can buy the sneaker again when it comes out even if we have them already and keep them pristine.

these cool greys have blue bottoms which means they wont yellow as fast or as bad. i iced the soles of my space jams and anniversarys and WATER was used during the process. (OMG!!) both those soles show no yellowing anymore. they showed more yellowing while in the box laying DS than after the customization.

besides i have many pairs of these cg xi's, so if you THINK for any reason that my shoes are ruined after taking this pic then not only are you horribly mistaken but i got back ups anyway. so, either way......

kanye-shrug.jpg

Originally Posted by Smyrthil

Yo.. I dont care what nobody say.. thats a niiiiiiiiiice photo man...
smokin.gif
thanks dude! thats why i did it for. ive seen websites take similar photos and always thought "wow, they are crazy for doing that" but it really isn't that bad and it does look pretty sick.

Originally Posted by djaward

Prices on ebay have gone down a lot. Im seeing them go for like 230, 240 at the most. During the weekend, I saw some hit the 300 mark. I BET RESELLERS ARE REALY UPSET RIGHT NOW.

That's what I've been waiting for! It looks like I'll be scooping a size 10.5 in the very near future
happy.gif

this, on the other hand, is a totally different scenario. i found this over on (another) forum. this is horrible and i don't condone.

5294659068_f444f10767.jpg

Originally Posted by mrmakemoney

Prices on ebay have gone down a lot. Im seeing them go for like 230, 240 at the most. During the weekend, I saw some hit the 300 mark. I BET RESELLERS ARE REALY UPSET RIGHT NOW.

That's what I've been waiting for! It looks like I'll be scooping a size 10.5 in the very near future
happy.gif

Prices have come down big time. I am glad this happening to resellers. This person almost got them close to retail.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Nike-...&hash=item1e608575c6

Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

Originally Posted by Caliking03

finally got it to work. this is how my order came from Eastbay.
This also happened to a guy in the Kobe V thread. He ordered a pair of TB's and they came in the box just like yours. No Nike box, just shoes. At least you got tissue...the other guy didn't get tissue.

Forgot who it was but maybe he is lurking and can shed some light.
Same thing happened to me a few years ago when I ordered a pair of 2k4s.

Originally Posted by caritas75

Originally Posted by mrmakemoney

happy.gif

Prices have come down big time. I am glad this happening to resellers. This person almost got them close to retail.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Nike-...&hash=item1e608575c6
prices havent't come down. that guy just got screwed. it happens on ebay. bad timing perhaps. maybe the people battling it out all gave up and the winner caught a steal. it happens with auction sites. price will not be coming down on these. history repeats itself.

I like the photo. At least his shoes are alive and out in the world instead of tucked away, in a box, at your parents house.

I only got one pair. A 9.5 that popped the next day. I was up all night and had sneakers in carts from multiple spots, only to run into sites crashing, pipeline errors, tax shipping issues, and finally the spinning gray wheel which I feel asleep to. Woke up and got lucky. But forgot to put in promo code. Still got them Friday.

I wanted a 10 because my cdp 9.5's are too small. and I had real life money issues when the space jams came out. So I tried to get two 10's that night. Failed. But works out that the 9.5 I got fits perfect. So I am going to wear them, and in a few years when I need another pair I will buy some off all the doods sitting on stock.

And my girl got me cuff-links with carbon fiber in them for Christmas.

Definitely feeling blessed. I hope everybody who is still waiting on theirs comes through with the delivery or is able to cop a pair at a decent price.

Originally Posted by smzsmz

the stupid thing is, water doesn't make a difference. nobody knows what element it is. people say oxygen. people say carbon dioxide. people saying paper in the boxes. people say smoke. people say water. people say dirt. people say a whole bunch of bullish up on here but nobody knows the reason. it's just the material jb uses so your sneakers can look old no matter how good you keep them. they do this with EVERY sneaker. if you notice, most of the jays can be kept quite crispy. but there is ONE thing that usually shows the sneakers age in ear pair. either the yellow netting of the 5's, the cracking paint on 4's, 3's, 6's and 9's, the yellow soles on 11's, the tips of the 7's yellow (any white ones), the playoff 8's little white panels yellow too. suede/nubuck gets ashy. it's a hustle from JB so that we can buy the sneaker again when it comes out even if we have them already and keep them pristine.

these cool greys have blue bottoms which means they wont yellow as fast or as bad. i iced the soles of my space jams and anniversarys and WATER was used during the process. (OMG!!) both those soles show no yellowing anymore. they showed more yellowing while in the box laying DS than after the customization.

besides i have many pairs of these cg xi's, so if you THINK for any reason that my shoes are ruined after taking this pic then not only are you horribly mistaken but i got back ups anyway. so, either way......

What do you mean you iced em? I have cg, anniversary and dmp 11's. How can one ice em. 

Originally Posted by BigWorldJust

##+ how is everyone's CT coming in today -____-.
I HAVEN'T RECEIVED MINE YET EITHER SO HAPPY I GOT A PAIR ON RD BECAUSE IF I DIDN'T RIGHT NOW I'D BE ON A RAMPAGE ABOUT MY CT ORDER NOT BEING HERE YET 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Releventmuzik

Originally Posted by smzsmz

What do you mean you iced em? I have cg, anniversary and dmp 11's. How can one ice em. 
he meant he dyed them

Got my size 9 from Crooked Tongues and my bros size 11 from hanon shop this morning from the USPS lady while we where shoveling out of this crazy blizzard!

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

Originally Posted by BigWorldJust

##+ how is everyone's CT coming in today -____-.
I HAVEN'T RECEIVED MINE YET EITHER SO HAPPY I GOT A PAIR ON RD BECAUSE IF I DIDN'T RIGHT NOW I'D BE ON A RAMPAGE ABOUT MY CT ORDER NOT BEING HERE YET 
mad.gif

I ordered 2 pairs on the 17th and I havent gotten them either, Im in nj and got hit with blizzard last night so that might have delayed them.. this is what my tracking has been saying for the last couple of days. with any luck tomorrow will be the day.. 
pimp.gif
 thankfully I got a pair from NDC on RD that been making the wait less stressful.

Class: [color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]Express Mail International[sup][emoji]174[/emoji][/sup][/color]
Status: [color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]Inbound International Arrival[/color]

Your item arrived in the United States in ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS) at 2:15 pm on December 25, 2010. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later. 

mine said they were still in new york but i got them today if that helps

guess the package beat the storm by a day or two

Back
Top Bottom