Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by The7onius

http://yfrog.com/n8vdbz

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I was waiting for a T-Rex to be pursuing 
laugh.gif

damn glad yall recieving ya pairs from FNL, my pair still hasnt arrived, UPS truck is slacking ill give them one more day til i call to see what is goin on tired of the wait!!

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

Originally Posted by VVILL

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

I just got my pair from finish line I orderd two pairs and only one came this happend to any one else?
i got my three pairs, did they charge you for two?

at first they did then 5 days went by and the money was returned to my account so they didnt charge me for anything yet

i paid with paypal, so they didnt charge my account until it was shipped. from last years space jams, im assuming you paid with CC, they did the same - charged/approved on the spot, returned the money, since it did not ship until after the holidays I got my money back, however FNL charged me a day after i received it.  it's how the systems work since theyre not actually charging you, just seeing if you have the funds in your account to process the order. hopefully they dont charge you for two pairs..

Originally Posted by mikkoxb

i said i wouldnt order from eastbay again if that becomes a common problem...but after reading that response
%*!% eastbay!! lol
I got mine today from them. Double boxed and perfect 
pimp.gif

The pair i order from Fnl mobile comes tomr. i aint expect it too really come through, that means ima have an excess of cool greys lol. still good tho

Originally Posted by bigj505

My pair from finishline just showed up. I think I got bgrades for the right shoe
laugh.gif

The tongue's JUMPMAN JORDAN label seems to be sewn wrong. Its squished down and when I pull it, I can see the string straining like its not supposed to be straight.
I noticed mine were like that the other day too.
alien.gif

Kinda ^%$@$* up but I ain't complaining... both of my tongues are like that, though. here's a pic.
e0oe2h.jpg

at least i'm not the only one.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AnotherBoringUsername

My pair from finishline just showed up. I think I got bgrades for the right shoe
laugh.gif

The tongue's JUMPMAN JORDAN label seems to be sewn wrong. Its squished down and when I pull it, I can see the string straining like its not supposed to be straight.
alien.gif

Kinda ^%$@$* up but I ain't complaining... both of my tongues are like that, though. here's a pic.

laugh.gif
Would have been more appropriate had they come from CrookedToungue.com
laugh.gif

Hey I got 10% back from finishline because they were defective. You could try it also.

Mine just came in the mail...
No rat turds. Yes a box came w/it.
Middle tag looks good.
No not BGrades... BUT
The right shoe seems a bit tight.
Idk if this is how 11's feel but the right shoe is snuggy on my pinky lol
Does anybody else's feel like this?

I now wish I ordered two pair

Originally Posted by AnotherBoringUsername

laugh.gif

alien.gif

laugh.gif
Would have been more appropriate had they come from CrookedToungue.com
laugh.gif

Hey I got 10% back from finishline because they were defective. You could try it also.

Well, I got mine from Hibbett, so I'm not too sure how they are about defects.. it is kinda disappointing about the tag but I'm really not gonna make a huge deal about it.
laugh.gif
@ crookedtongues. You'd think that's where'd they come from

Originally Posted by gzagenius

Wow, I didn't buy the Cgs due to funds but glad I didn't buy. Jesus, such a @!%+%@ release

Let u tell it. This was the easiest release in years for me. Great quality too. Even on my soles there was like some glue or something, i didnt take pics and upload to nt to complain. Anyways I peeled it off and I'm good to go. U missed out
wink.gif

My pair from ndc is perfect but the one from finishline has the wrinkled jumpman jordan on one shoe. Sucks.

Originally Posted by DJ KiSHi

For anyone that was able to order a pair from NDC the morning of the 24th, I'm showing my order just shipped. I was losing hope at first because it had been about 2 and 1/2 business days and the charges had dropped off my bank account, but looks like I'm in good shape now. Thanks to everyone at NT for always dropping the good info.
nice. looks like ndc is shipping orders again.
i ordered some other shoes that hadnt shipped until today. glad they are moving now.

Gosh I hope my order shipped, I ordered on that restock from the 24th but my order still says its pending, hopefully I get the confirmation email soon
frown.gif

Originally Posted by gambino54

Originally Posted by nycpushhead

The shoe I recieved from beforethedrop.com, i compared it to my ndc pair and the one i got from footlocker, the blue is much darker on the beforethedrop pair. beforethedrop pair is legit but the blue is way darker then the ndc and footlocker pair, i also confirmed it with another Nter and he said the same thing that his beforethedrop pair was much darker then his finishline and ndc pair. Anyone else peeped this, i always do a comparison and i see that these 3rd party sites pairs always have a flaw compared to the retail versions in footlockers and niketowns or ndc. My cdp 3s had consistent cement print patterns on the pairs i got from the store, but the 2 pairs i ordered from uptempoair.com had inconsistent cement patters, on one shoe the print was much darker then on the left shoe, in which the print was much lighter.
My CT pairs were really blue.

see the pairs from the 3rd party sites are usually different, but yet still authentic

Originally Posted by The7onius

laugh.gif

The last pic makes it look bad, but with the laces done and your feet in them, they probably aint even that noticable right?

This. If you yourself can notice it that is all that matters. Cant down play the obvious. They are **%$#* B grades and finishline/Jb is wrong for selling them. B grades belong in the trash! Point blank. I hate when people try to downplay bad quality on $200 shoes. It is what it is. I got F%$@#* on my pair too and all they can offer is a refund.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by bence23

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

Originally Posted by luvtheshoe

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

I swear a lot of you must be underage.

I doubt Eastbay shipped them out like that.  More than likely it happened with whatever shipping service Eastbay chose.  When I worked at FedEx out of HS, which was forever-ago, everytime a loader/unloader went ham on a box (destroyed) it, they would just repackage it.

I just turned 30 and my 8 yr old daughter would know that aint right. My boy bought them from Eastbay and Eastbay contracted UPS/FedEx/ USPS. If pizza hut messes up your delivery. You dont call the delivery boy, you call Pizza Hut because they should be holding everybody that touched your pizza accountable for order being wrong.

Eastbay is at fault. They hired a company that went "ham" on his box and no one apologized at least not to my knowledge. That could have happened to anyone of us here on NT. Eastbay needs to be made aware.
Exactly.  Most retailers like these hire logistics companies to do the actual shipping.  If you have a problem, you still contact the person who sold you the goods, not XYZ logistics.
Terrible analogy.

Pizza Hut analogy is wrong because in the same case as buddy's shoes, say the delivery boy dropped the box of pizza on the
ground right outside your doorstep and your pizza landed right on the concrete.
Now is that Pizza Hut's fault or the delivery boy's fault? 

You sir are a ******.
Please tell me how you came to that conclusion.
I'll wait.
glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom