Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

So if im on the east coast DC, will they go up at midnight or 3am due to pacific time. Im not trying to deal with my areas bs at the mall.

midnight for you in dc.

everybody knows phone orders is the way to go
wink.gif

Originally Posted by tupac003

SD NEX heads. The NEX will have 24 pairs of these with a 20 discount on top of our discount price.

Will this be for both North Island and 32nd?

7:30 tomorrow im gonna trade my wht/red 13's in and pay the difference for these I figured these would be harder to get cause where I live those 13's are sittin at Champs, FTL, and FTA.

LMAO this is going to be such an easy release. I would say there are 1.5X more Cool Greys than there were Space Jams.

Originally Posted by TTbeezy

7:30 tomorrow im gonna trade my wht/red 13's in and pay the difference for these I figured these would be harder to get cause where I live those 13's are sittin at Champs, FTL, and FTA.
For some reason I don't see someone trading these for those 
eyes.gif

Not trade to an actual person but go to the store and they said i could bring em back and pay the difference

do these fit like the 2001's or the cdp's? i didint get the SJ's last yr but im a 11 in the 01's and a 11.5 in the cdps

Originally Posted by TTbeezy

Not trade to an actual person but go to the store and they said i could bring em back and pay the difference

laugh.gif
 at you thinking they are still going to be there like everyone camping out just for the hell of it

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

So if im on the east coast DC, will they go up at midnight or 3am due to pacific time. Im not trying to deal with my areas bs at the mall.

thanks

Back
Top Bottom