Air Jordan XI Low IE (Black Cement III inspired) Summer 2020

Yeah, put a couple coats of the walk on red on the pads to add more pop. The photos up above was the finished wearable product.
Sure itll scuff off with time just like any sole but for the time being is really nice. Look to UNDS my pair next week.
edit:
completely forgot the inner sock liner was gray, how did you go about adding red?
Nice, I may have to try that. I used gac 900 and red. Red was too dark so I went over it with a few coats of fire red.

Debating if I want to grab these on resale or the 2015 cobalts. Any suggestions how's the quality on these. Now the og blk/red is coming it feels a bit redundant to grab both. I love me some EP so gonna grab one.

Debating if I want to grab these on resale or the 2015 cobalts. Any suggestions how's the quality on these. Now the og blk/red is coming it feels a bit redundant to grab both. I love me some EP so gonna grab one.
Grab both! lol
Own a pair, actually had the OGs as a kid but the Cements are something special. Quality leather and detail is there the midsole is soft, were likely to get a Cobalt retro before potentially ever seeing another Cement 3 inspired release.
As such cant help but to put these over the Cobalts without single doubt.

Grab both! lol
Own a pair, actually had the OGs as a kid but the Cements are something special. Quality leather and detail is there the midsole is soft, were likely to get a Cobalt retro before potentially ever seeing another Cement 3 inspired release.
As such cant help but to put these over the Cobalts without single doubt.

Wish I could make myself do that, but I've got about 10 shoes I've got bids on (hoping they don't all accept at once). I'm still trying to make myself shell out the money for the SB JTH3 (been my grail for a while), another pair of bred 11s (sold mine for way too much $$$ I just couldn't not sell them), some cap and gown 11s (that I ignorantly passed on) and another pair of The master 12s (mine were sloten). So its either the cobalt and the OG in the fall or or the cement and the OG in the fall.

I would grab these if I were you. They are going for around retail on stockx after their ridiculous fees. Might be able to get them for a few bucks under retail on ebay. I love these, best IE imo. The cement just pops so much.

I would grab these if I were you. They are going for around retail on stockx after their ridiculous fees. Might be able to get them for a few bucks under retail on ebay. I love these, best IE imo. The cement just pops so much.

I think that's what I'm going to do, I've gotten to where I'm trying to mainly just buy OG CW's, but these IMO could have been a legit OG CW had they released back then.

Bro, snag the pair you want most. Just don’t bring them highlighter joints round here.

That's the problem I like both equally...
🤣 Yeah Them highlighters were atrocities. Only other CW I'd consider is the Obsidian CW (but man prices are steep on them). I really just want them because I could rock with my Astros gear, and my dark blue collection of anything Jordan is minimal.

Just bought. Forgot I had an offer on goat. Happy though. Cool looking kicks.

20210212_185052.jpg

According to one of the editors from SneakerNews WWE/WCW Wrestler Sid Vicious/Justice was wearing these today on TV anyone have a picture? Surprised he would go with lows and wonder what size he wears.

Back
Top Bottom