Air Jordan XI Low IE (Black Cement III inspired) Summer 2020

Just finished restoring my cobalts.
6CE7663F-B4C9-4694-ABD1-9F3F20738DE0.jpeg

A81E1549-EB66-4BF0-9C0A-250739D41797.jpeg

It only took 8 days, usps is a complete mess these days but they are super underrated and maybe my favorite jordan 11 lows.
Mines from FTL have been “in transit” since Monday so maybe I’ll get them this Monday🤷🏿‍♂️

Same situation, but Eastbay for me. Didn't get scanned for 4 days. FINALLY showed up at the local distribution yesterday at 11. Thought for sure I'd have them today. Nope. Didn't move at all. I know things are jacked fir USPS at the government level right now, but good lord.

20200726_183700.jpg
Lowkey asking me to be considerate of the fact you bought multiple pairs of shoes with the only intent to make profit by scamming someone else?
**** resellers and footaction for messing up the order. There are over 60 pairs in my size alone SITTING on just Ebay when they could have been purchased by a legitimate buyer on whatever platform they came from at retail.
So disgusted that we as a sneaker community support and have allowed such scum to exist.

I called Champs today... they told me orders are ready to go out but there sending few trucks a day and not enough postal workers to process request. Pairs are ready to go.... waiting on pickups smh... damn shame smh

20200726_183700.jpg
Lowkey asking me to be considerate of the fact you bought multiple pairs of shoes with the only intent to make profit by scamming someone else?
**** resellers and footaction for messing up the order. There are over 60 pairs in my size alone SITTING on just Ebay when they could have been purchased by a legitimate buyer on whatever platform they came from at retail.
So disgusted that we as a sneaker community support and have allowed such scum to exist.

Did you take the deal though? I just paid $2 more for my 3rd pair! Basically retail plus tax. Take it and onto the next.

Last edited:
I’m never ordering from Champs again. What a joke.It says I’ll get them this Thursday but I’m not holding my breath.
Also seriously considering another pair via eBay. Wish I had them in hand to know how much I like them.

I’m never ordering from Champs again. What a joke.It says I’ll get them this Thursday but I’m not holding my breath.
Also seriously considering another pair via eBay. Wish I had them in hand to know how much I like them.

If you've owned IE's in the past and loved em, and you can rock elephant print, you won't be disappointed in these at all! Dope shoe!

I finally got my Champs order today. Shipped on Saturday the 18th. Does it suck that I had to wait 10 days? Of course it does, but considering I slept in until 9AM on the release date for both the Fire Red 5s and these, and still got them, I have nothing but good vibes from Champs.

I usually only collect OG colorways, but for some reason these really called to me.
IMG_7173.JPG

my tracking from EB has been stuck saying "In Transit, Arriving Late" since last friday. has it been like that for you guys too before it got delivered?

Back
Top Bottom