Air Jordan XI Low IE (Black Cement III inspired) Summer 2020

Mine from FTL:
603613D5-4570-461A-8931-0C7DBB4D5FB9.png

Did you take the deal though? I just paid $2 more for my 3rd pair! Basically retail plus tax. Take it and onto the next.
**** no i didnt lol. Scum get at or below retail if that and not a penny more, that was their attempt at a counter offer which i rejected. Fortunately footaction surprisingly came around and shipped my pair on Monday, was totally set on recieving a canceled order email.
That nonsense aside however congrats on your triple up! I see your a man of culture, IEs are a long time favorite.

**** no i didnt lol. Scum get at or below retail if that and not a penny more, that was their attempt at a counter offer which i rejected. Fortunately footaction surprisingly came around and shipped my pair on Monday, was totally set on recieving a canceled order email.
That nonsense aside however congrats on your triple up! I see your a man of culture, IEs are a long time favorite.

That’s a little extra though, no? Even in the late 90’s/early 2000’s, we hit the plug with a little $20/$30 tip. Clearly dude’s not gouging. You won for Retail anyway, congrats, but I definitely don’t think $190 is that big a deal.

I just don’t get even going to eBay in the first place if you can’t pay a little extra.

That’s a little extra though, no?
Scum.
Dont mind being extra, nobody asked someone to purchase something they could buy their damn selves.
Its not a plug or a service its a disservice to the consumer plain and simple. Though this is just my take others can have their own.

I have to say, these are my first I.E. lows and they’re one of the most comfortable shoes I own now. So comfortable! The only grip I have is that these really run big and maybe I should’ve went a half size down, but it’s still comfy.

Damn, haven't even tried these on yet... scared that they're gonna be a half size too big.....

Back
Top Bottom