Air Jordan XI Low IE (Black Cement III inspired) Summer 2020

ewww. damn. they ruining the IE's with this crap.

just release a true to OG retro of the playoff (black/red) version

michael-jordan-game-3-orlando-1996-01.png

mj-through-the-years-xi-pt-2-20.jpg

air-jordan-11-low-ie-bred-1996-playoffs-michael-jordan-1.jpg

mj-through-the-years-xi-pt-2-19.jpg

I can see jb doing these hope they turn out good something close to the pic above

Yoooo I need to see the real version. Not gonna get carried away with the photoshop, BUT I’m liking what I see thus far.

regardless of a photoshop, nobody wants an elephant print ie low. OG playoffs is what some/most have been waiting for(Sans elephant print).

I like these and wondered even BACK THEN why they never released a black/cement version. I’m all in if they do drop, wanna hoop in them.

I feel like I talk about this every other day.. its so annoying. How hard is it to slap leather on the side and a clear sole.. Didn't they do it with the Obsidians?

I feel like I talk about this every other day.. its so annoying. How hard is it to slap leather on the side and a clear sole.. Didn't they do it with the Obsidians?

OG's panels were nubuck and the sole was smokey.

OG's panels were nubuck and the sole was smokey.

I know exactly how they were :lol: I've been asking for these for like 10 years and I chased them down in 96 and failed after doing the same with the Playoffs.. The only thing thats fuzzy is nubuck.. pretty sure it was leather or like a leather durabuck mixed looking material if we want to be super exact.

And I meant clear as in not black.. smokey soles actually make me think of black soles or translucent soles with a black tint to them. The OG was more clear than smokey and had bit of a tint to them similar to the 72-10 soles even though the OG IE's were a little darker.

1576689662222.png

1576689675196.png

Last edited:
I know exactly how they were :lol: I've been asking for these for like 10 years and I chased them down in 96 and failed after doing the same with the Playoffs.. The only thing thats fuzzy is nubuck.. pretty sure it was leather or like a leather nubuck mixed looking material if we want to be super exact.

And I meant clear as in not black.. smokey soles actually make me think of black soles or translucent soles with a black tint to them. The OG was more clear than smokey and had bit of a tint to them similar to the 72-10 soles even though the OG IE's were a little darker.

1576689662222.png

1576689675196.png

Nothing fuzzy about it. That is nubuck lol.

Back
Top Bottom