Air Jordan XI Low White - Varsity Red FA'11

Switch that Red Elephant Print for some regular Black/Grey Elephant Print and you have me sold.

Switch that Red Elephant Print for some regular Black/Grey Elephant Print and you have me sold.

when i saw the title i thought JB was releasing these again, in which case i would cop
Air-Jordan-11-XI-Retro-Low-White-Varsity-Red.jpg
But I'll pass on those new ones.

when i saw the title i thought JB was releasing these again, in which case i would cop

Originally Posted by SneakerFr

its da only reason i came in here....OP knew what he was doing when he conveniently excluded I.E. from da title to get more hits 
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerFr

its da only reason i came in here....OP knew what he was doing when he conveniently excluded I.E. from da title to get more hits 
grin.gif
laugh.gif

I've seen the same exact pair but they were fake like 4 years ago when the rest of the low 11s came out.

I've seen the same exact pair but they were fake like 4 years ago when the rest of the low 11s came out.

These look very nice.
I cant wait for these to come out the PL actually looks nice on these.

These look very nice.
I cant wait for these to come out the PL actually looks nice on these.

Back
Top Bottom