Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by Sneak King

Hmmm....I've been monitoring opinions in this thread since the pics started to surface, wanting to order early...Just taking all factors into consideration. Just went to Air-rany's site, and listed as "Coming Soon" (In addition to Spacejams as we've all been hearing about)....Are the Ray Allen XIII's
indifferent.gif
. What they Hell is going on here? I was almpost ready to pull the trigger, but what is this about? Makes this whole thing Extra fishy.

Huh? I am confused.What are you asking?

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Hmmm....I've been monitoring opinions in this thread since the pics started to surface, wanting to order early...Just taking all factors into consideration. Just went to Air-rany's site, and listed as "Coming Soon" (In addition to Spacejams as we've all been hearing about)....Are the Ray Allen XIII's
indifferent.gif
. What they Hell is going on here? I was almpost ready to pull the trigger, but what is this about? Makes this whole thing Extra fishy.

Huh? I am confused.What are you asking?

hes asking how the hell does randy have ray allen xiii's coming soon

Originally Posted by adub beta

wow $384 for a pair of 2011 concord why not just use that money to buy a pair of OG concord?

people will buy from vmv & be stupid & they know it.... "why try to get those very old shoes when i can have the christmas black & white space jams almost 5 months early"
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif

im guessing they are getting them from a factory or something. not fishy they just have connects to get stuff so with that being said HOH is probably gonna get pairs since overseas sites will get some.

What is Randy's total w/ shipping? I think I may cop early. I have not bought any J's since the Space Jams. 

Originally Posted by Zyzz

indifferent.gif

im guessing they are getting them from a factory or something. not fishy they just have connects to get stuff so with that being said HOH is probably gonna get pairs since overseas sites will get some.
The overseas pairs have nothing to do with the allocation of HOH.

Originally Posted by 650sGABE

These will be copped. $175 though? That's the most I've spent on a pair in a minute.

$175 aint nothing since I now that I have Gucci's, YSL's and now looking for a pair of Spiked Louboutians.

Originally Posted by rareair45

indifferent.gif

The overseas pairs have nothing to do with the allocation of HOH.
im saying factories could be producing more for a re-release...

Originally Posted by FirstNameLastName

mightve been asked already but when is slamdunkspace shipping them out??????

august 8th-15th. around that time

I ordered 2x from slamdunk today for 245 each, i just sent him a email, hopefully they send me back 10 for each pair....

o ok...thnx homie... not tryna hit u wit a thousand and 1 questions but how long u think delivery'll take???

o ok...thnx homie... not tryna hit u wit a thousand and 1 questions but how long u think delivery'll take???
the day it ships 5-7 days. ive gotten all mine in about 5-6 days.

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

I ordered 2x from slamdunk today for 245 each, i just sent him a email, hopefully they send me back 10 for each pair....
what his email? 

Jay said orders before aug 3rd will get insoles, so who are the people getting refunds if it's only
Aug 2???

jumpman cbt2 wrote:

the outsoles might need to be glued again, but that's it. The 2000 retro has at least the Jumpman facing to the right direction
on the left shoe and the patentleather looks identical to the OG's with the white lining.

The only thing that is really good on the 2011 is the blue tinted outsole.

White Lining? What the hell are you talkin about? Anyway I think its something disturbinly shady and suspect with the early releases. It just seems to soon. I agree with what someone said earlier on how it seems like they are making the shoe themselves. Extremly high quaility counterfit does exist. Dudes got restocks of Spacejams? Come on man.  Not trippin though cause I aint coppin till release day anyway.

Originally Posted by dhtowng

jumpman cbt2 wrote:

the outsoles might need to be glued again, but that's it. The 2000 retro has at least the Jumpman facing to the right direction
on the left shoe and the patentleather looks identical to the OG's with the white lining.

The only thing that is really good on the 2011 is the blue tinted outsole.
White Lining? What the hell are you talkin about? Anyway I think its something disturbinly shady and suspect with the early releases. It just seems to soon. I agree with what someone said earlier on how it seems like they are making the shoe themselves. Extremly high quaility counterfit does exist. Dudes got restocks of Spacejams? Come on man.  Not trippin though cause I aint coppin till release day anyway.

the og's pl had a white base these are black based pl

Originally Posted by leocabrera

Jay said orders before aug 3rd will get insoles, so who are the people getting refunds if it's only
Aug 2???

Check his location and time zone.

jay freaking horrible at customer service. i send him an email asking a few questions all i get is a freaking blanket response everytime.

" hello my dear friend, thanks for your email! we sell authentic only! air jordan xi concord is a pre-order please check my website" %!@

duh i already put in my order. i want an answer to my question..

Back
Top Bottom