Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Definitely not defending the hole on the Jam restock, but if these are indeed newly made pairs with leftover material. Then they workers would be drillin em if that's the new thing to do on the XI.

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by Zyzz

thats to order them. how long you been around? they are made 4-5 months before release date.
No s#%@ sherlock, the point im trying to make is that these people are saying that they are getting them from nike and that they are nike authentics. Ive been around long enough son, long enough to know you've been cupping SDS sack for some time now

From how I understand it that's for people under contract with Nike. I was told EU vendors don't have the same limitations as US vendors do. I remember when the 11/12 pack dropped no one had them on display at my local stores. They usually put new releases in case before they dropped with a tag of the rd. They all said Nike told them not to do it for those. So they didn't. When I was stationed in Okinawa there were no release dates they sold as they got them.
US vendors get stricted the most when it comes to JB, NSW shoes and SBs not so much.
You lose your JB account if you get caught selling early, it's much more relaxed anywhere else.

A JB account is love/hate, when you carry retroes you also gotta take in matching # of Team Jordans and apparels. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AirNoel2345

Definitely not defending the hole on the Jam restock, but if these are indeed newly made pairs with leftover material. Then they workers would be drillin em if that's the new thing to do on the XI.
Have to look at the SDS Space Jams when i get home. but I do NOT remember seeing a hole.

Originally Posted by zyr12

No s#%@ sherlock, the point im trying to make is that these people are saying that they are getting them from nike and that they are nike authentics. Ive been around long enough son, long enough to know you've been cupping SDS sack for some time now

From how I understand it that's for people under contract with Nike. I was told EU vendors don't have the same limitations as US vendors do. I remember when the 11/12 pack dropped no one had them on display at my local stores. They usually put new releases in case before they dropped with a tag of the rd. They all said Nike told them not to do it for those. So they didn't. When I was stationed in Okinawa there were no release dates they sold as they got them.
US vendors get stricted the most when it comes to JB, NSW shoes and SBs not so much.
You lose your JB account if you get caught selling early, it's much more relaxed anywhere else.

A JB account is love/hate, when you carry retroes you also gotta take in matching # of Team Jordans and apparels. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
thats true but i can name 5-7 stores within 25 minutes of me that sell early with a jb account on every single release some are sold out of metallic v's(mens sz's) as i type & been sold out for most of the week because they sell them as soon as they crack the shipping box open(2-3 weeks ago for some) so that statement not as solid as you make is seem

sorry for the newbness but when someone said to check the ISS jordan thread for some other info

whats this?

Originally Posted by hostos

sorry for the newbness but when someone said to check the ISS jordan thread for some other info

whats this?
instyleshoes.com forum which is now +#*+*!%%*$*%#.com. Check it out, its pretty good too

Has anyone received tracking information if your order was from #450-500? Because I got order #490 and still no tracking email like SDS said they would email today.
Should I worry??
frown.gif

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

whats this?
instyleshoes.com forum which is now +#*+*!%%*$*%#.com. Check it out, its pretty good too

Originally Posted by AirNoel2345

whats this?

Instyleshoes.com bro. Their forum pg

thanks guys
didn't know it was another forum

i'm loyal to NT so @#$%^&* em

there's no way to prove the whole "milky toe" nonsense until there's actual pics posted by nike from nike and just to play more of the devils advocate the toes on both of the 11 lows that just relesased have translucent toes so explain that to me , just becuase the cool greys had them that way dosnt automaticaly mean the concords will, can't wait for an offical pic to surface from nike or jordan brand

Originally Posted by JIM SHADY2003

there's no way to prove the whole "milky toe" nonsense until there's actual pics posted by nike from nike and just to play more of the devils advocate the toes on both of the 11 lows that just relesased have translucent toes so explain that to me , just becuase the cool greys had them that way dosnt automaticaly mean the concords will, can't wait for an offical pic to surface from nike or jordan brand
03405_Air-Jordan-11-Low-IE-White-Black-Metallic-Silver-21.jpg

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

so if a mom and pop store doesnt have other jordan apparel except for numbered jordans could they then be fakes? lol im paranoid now lol

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

your 100% right with taking the crappy clothing (i myself like jordan t shirts but thats it) and team jordan's shoes

you don't lose your account 
but Jordan brand will take a closer look at your store and they might pass you up on the next few retro releases or major releases

i know this for a fact as i have reported an account to the lead east coast sale rep who passed the info to the person who handles all Jordan accounts in the nys area 

this one store will give you shoes early but will not give you the the box until release date

since Jordan reps will show up to shops around major releases that have not followed protocol in the past and do a box count or will only sell the shoes one or two hours before closing time on Fridays before a Saturday retro release 

damn lackys tried to give me one price for the altitude 13's over the phone then when i got to the store it was $60.00 over the price i got by phone

i started to lost it with the employee in the shop last December

the only way a shop can lose an account is if you don't pay your bill's or a account holder takes merchandise that's belonging to another shop or if wholesale gets out of hand (i know this from another store i used to buy in bulk from)

when accounts start to get heat from Nike alot of stores will pay the rep under the table to keep the account in good standings 

i know this is what goes down with mom and pop stores in nyc 

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

your 100% right with taking the crappy clothing (i myself like jordan t shirts but thats it) and team jordan's shoes

but Jordan brand will take a closer look at your store and they might pass you up on the next few retro releases or major releases

i know this for a fact as i have reported an account to the lead east coast sale rep who passed the info to the person who handles all Jordan accounts in the nys area 

this one store will give you shoes early but will not give you the the box until release date

since Jordan reps will show up to shops around major releases that have not followed protocol in the past and do a box count or will only sell the shoes one or two hours before closing time on Fridays before a Saturday retro release 

damn lackys tried to give me one price for the altitude 13's over the phone then when i got to the store it was $60.00 over the price i got by phone

the only way a shop can lose an account is if you don't pay your bill's or a account holder takes merchandise that's belonging to another shop or if wholesale gets out of hand (i know this from another store i used to buy in bulk from)

when accounts start to get heat from Nike alot of stores will pay the rep under the table to keep the account in good standings 

to ur knowledge, if a mom and pop store does not have the "crapy" jordan brand stuff, but all major releases, could those major releases be fake? Im paranoid about everything now lol

Originally Posted by shoeking2345

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

to ur knowledge, if a mom and pop store does not have the "crapy" jordan brand stuff, but all major releases, could those major releases be fake? Im paranoid about everything now lol
sorry i dont understand your question 

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

go pick one up in the store before you post stone faces at me chief

so much hostility in the jordan brand section lately

thats why i stopped post in the RA 13 thread before i would catch a ban

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

seems like those dont have a choice becuz everything is white thats under the sole. seems like you would need a different or darker color toe box to really tell, you get what im saying. none the less ya'lls argument is pretty tight and i will not be buy'n early.

Originally Posted by shoeking2345

sorry i dont understand your question 
when stores have jordan accounts and have to take the other jordan brand material along with the highly anticipated releases like, "we will give u the concords, but we will also give u x amount of jordan shirts and shorts to sell as well to sell". My question is if a store has major releases, but no other JB clothing is it possible that they could be selling fake shoes? I kno its a weird question lol, but like i said Im paranoid lol

ITS LIKE ANYONE WITH AN OPINION ABOUT THIS THAT DIRECTLY RELATES TO A MEMBER WITH INFO OR AN EARLY RELEASE RESELLER IS GETTING SOME TYPE OF NT FLAME LOL.

AND NOW THE HOLE/NO HOLE WHICH SEEMS SORT OF INCONSISTENT... LMAOOO PLZZZZ POST THE MIND BLOWN GIF!!! THIS IS LITERALLY MY TV IN FONT HD!

Back
Top Bottom