Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

is dudes still tryna dispute sds as legit, using a fake box dosent=fake shoes argument? all the info noob put out they just gone hang on to what every they can. i think some of this ignorance is personal.

zyzz works for/is sds. cuz if he dont he should be embarassed. cuz if the shoes is real let the people make they own mind up.

as far as the fake box thing, does any1 remember the anniversary xi and the lady that had a jumpman on hers. and when she tried to find out why hers had one, it was stories about how worker n us factories were going through boxes...... stuff happens. what if abunch anniv. xi popped up with a jumpman would you cop knowing it was very limited.

if you buy a floor model tv from best buy and it dosent have a box its not fake. smh

this dude stands to make hundreds of thousands of dollars of fake shoes and yall still defending him against people in here every day explaing what happening. smh

well atleast we know he has at least 2-3 customers who dont mind even when getting a fake box.

Originally Posted by teamfreshh

The soles had a bluish tint too it so i doubt they were dmp xi's

they were dmp 11s that were confirmed to have been purchased at rif-la..

Originally Posted by KryptiX

Originally Posted by teamfreshh

The soles had a bluish tint too it so i doubt they were dmp xi's

they were dmp 11s that were confirmed to have been purchased at rif-la..

I agree. DMP 11's definitely had a light blue tint on the soles.

I can see it now. Every difference in the AR/SDS pairs compared to the RD pairs will be called "authentic early production" pairs for everybody who bought em early. Then we'll be debating this +%+! all over again
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by Zyzz

SDS has never ever sold fake shoes

the shoes are authentic but not exactly real. we will call them a remake and leave it at that.

i took everything out of your post because reading these two sentences 

say everything about the business you conduct 

if thats your way of doing business 
i'm glad i did not buy my ray allens from you 

and took my chances getting a so call reproduction for close to $100.00 less 

i believe you said you got 25 pairs of ray allens 

in only 2 sizes from what i saw on your site and pretty much all the early websites got the shoes at the same time as you did

well with your way of thinking

i would guess and only guess your pairs of early shoes and 13's are "are authentic but not exactly real. we will call them a remake and leave it at that."
loll i kno their names are similar bro, but this isnt the guy that owns 23penny.com

from what i've read and heard...23penny.com guy is on the up & up

Originally Posted by Freeze

the shoes are authentic but not exactly real. we will call them a remake and leave it at that.

in only 2 sizes from what i saw on your site and pretty much all the early websites got the shoes at the same time as you did

i would guess and only guess your pairs of early shoes and 13's are "are authentic but not exactly real. we will call them a remake and leave it at that."
loll i kno their names are similar bro, but this isnt the guy that owns 23penny.com

from what i've read and heard...23penny.com guy is on the up & up

shows you want i know both names are almost the same 
MY BAD 

but still all the early shoes and what ever releases come from the same place 

early supplers super fake supplers = same middle men 

I think you got zyzz confused with zyr12,   SDS never carried the ray allen 13s...

I still wouldnt consider the restocked space jams fake, the materials are authentic nike materials, but it was made unauthorized, its a grey market shoe,  a fake shoe to me is made of completely replica non authentic materials, but everyone is going to have their own opinions on where they draw the line.

the remake space jams have a cool grey midsole with the air sole in it, and all the other materials are identical to the materials used in the 09 space james

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

I still don't know why you suddenly stopped posting in the Ray thread when everyone asked you to post pics of the stamp number and stitchings under your insole in order to prove the authenticity. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I can pull ALL of mine out and show you the stitching and stamped number, but there's a couple dudes that got their Rays from me already did that.

You bought fake Rays, face it bro, you got duped too. You were showed a receipt for a pair purchase in a HK store, man, they can fake the shoes 99% on point at that, don't you think they can fake a receipt? How does VMV manage to fulfill more orders than the total # of official pairs released in Hong Kong? The prices don't even match up.

Don't be to quick to call my shoes fake when you are making excuses like "I don't like to touch my shoes, I keep them the way I got them in." Is lifting up your insole that big of a deal that you had to write a paragraph on it?

Cop your Concords from VMV bro 
laugh.gif
, enjoy them.

#NT fam that shows love to me all the time, appreciate y'all 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by zyr12

I still don't know why you suddenly stopped posting in the Ray thread when everyone asked you to post pics of the stamp number and stitchings under your insole in order to prove the authenticity. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I can pull ALL of mine out and show you the stitching and stamped number, but there's a couple dudes that got their Rays from me already did that.

You bought fake Rays, face it bro, you got duped too. You were showed a receipt for a pair purchase in a HK store, man, they can fake the shoes 99% on point at that, don't you think they can fake a receipt? How does VMV manage to fulfill more orders than the total # of official pairs released in Hong Kong? The prices don't even match up.

Don't be to quick to call my shoes fake when you are making excuses like "I don't like to touch my shoes, I keep them the way I got them in." Is lifting up your insole that big of a deal that you had to write a paragraph on it?

laugh.gif
, enjoy them.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

as i said "I don't like to touch my shoes, I keep them the way I got them in." 
i'm copping my condors from a retail store 

not from a e commerce site i cant trust 

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by three2three

ijapino
Is this enough evidence to prove that what they're selling isn't authentic.

These dudes acting like XIs are spizikes putting different shoe parts together to make a shoe.

laugh.gif

Zyzz, I don't believe that jay was duped. I think he knew that they were remakes when he bought them, but just hoped no one would catch on and, if they did, that people would be okay with it since authentic materials were used. Honestly, you and him shot yourselves in the foot with this one. 
SDS making fake Jams in his Kitchen
roll.gif

Did not MS and Penny23 say that the fakes are less than real stolen pairs and the profit margin is higher on fakes?  So SDS went for the higher profit margin.  Sure he did not know they were fake.

Originally Posted by zyr12

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
, enjoy them.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

as i said "I don't like to touch my shoes, I keep them the way I got them in." 
there was no reason to keep going in that post 

i'm copping my 11's from a retail store in December 

not from a e commerce site i cant trust 

there are only 2 early release websites i trust 

you making excuses for someone who's selling shoes with a fake date 
laugh.gif

This whole thing is really an ethics issue to me. After seeing all the pics (between the SJ's and Cool Grey's) the opaque toe cap DOES look the best aesthetically and also look more authentic. So, If my SDS pair looks solid and has an opaque toe cap....I'm ROCKING MINE!!!!! My fingers can't be crossed any harder for these shoes to be real!!!!!!! I probably sound like a simp, but %!#$, I'm already invested this far. Might as well drive it on home!

Originally Posted by rareair45

All Early sellers knew what they were selling and still know what they are selling. PERIOD
Anyone with knowledge of how Nike products are produced and sold knew that these pairs were not retail authentic products.
and how do you know that? just wondering.
Because he bought them for less and sold them for less, he knows how much stolen one's from the factory go for.  He went for the bigger profit margin.  

Back
Top Bottom