Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

This should be marked up as one of the worst threads in NT history

yall sound like girls goin on n on for a million plus pages bout who got real or fake XIs
laugh.gif

shame
30t6p3b.gif

just wait till someone post pics from both suppliers THENNNNNN start with the bashing and bickering

Originally Posted by kingk777

Originally Posted by Zyzz

the shoes are authentic but not exactly real. we will call them a remake and leave it at that.

You guys need to stop playing yourselves. Remakes?...Really? REALLY? You think JB ordered some remakes?!
roll.gif

Straight up, this whole thing is comedy. Same materials/same factory was the argument on behalf of AAA+ quality variants, remember?

I sent this thread to my dad, and his words pretty much sum up this thread:

"The shoes are fake and your junk is still the same size."

except this is actually da case this time, if they're using real carbon fiber, being made in real nike factories, with real materials, and da only distinguishin this from other pairs are da fact that these were basically a new batched cooked up after hours

without a "official" nike release? that basically sounds like a classic re-stock to me...da VI's from 1991 had slight variants as da season progressed and nike kept making em (they added nylon between da tongue to prevent da rubber and neoprene from separating)

It's Saturday night, step away from the computer and enjoy the evening! Come back to this thread tomorrow after church!

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

as i said "I don't like to touch my shoes, I keep them the way I got them in." 
i'm copping my condors from a retail store 

not from a e commerce site i cant trust 

Brah, you already got fake black/cement iii's and fake rays. You might as well go for the hat trick and get your concords from randy or vmv.
But to stay on topic, what are the chances that Jay is shipping out real concords now? Nooblee, where you at 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

yall sound like girls goin on n on for a million plus pages bout who got real or fake XIs
laugh.gif

shame
30t6p3b.gif

just wait till someone post pics from both suppliers THENNNNNN start with the bashing and bickering

nah yo, cuz nearly every thread on NT has the same bickering and bashing. at least this one is informative. i think this helped wake a lot of people up to the realization that we need to all be more careful, cuz fakes are getting better and better.

i learned a lot from all this. and i liked how everyone checked their pairs and helped get to the bottom of stuff, even if not all of it led anywhere, we at least exposed one big thing, that these latest restocks of space jam's are fake/variants.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

laugh.gif

shame
30t6p3b.gif

nah yo, cuz nearly every thread on NT has the same bickering and bashing. at least this one is informative. i think this helped wake a lot of people up to the realization that we need to all be more careful, cuz fakes are getting better and better.

i learned a lot from all this. and i liked how everyone checked their pairs and helped get to the bottom of stuff, even if not all of it led anywhere, we at least exposed one big thing, that these latest restocks of space jam's are fake/variants.
You can say I'm going hard but the truth finally came out. You still think I'm bitter cause I can't "afford" to buy early?
wink.gif

It's all about helping out and I admit I went hard but at the end of the day we got the cat out of the bag and maybe now we can help at least NT see the light. Facebook, twitter and youtube "sneakerheads" are all idiots so there's no helping them.

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Brah, you already got fake black/cement iii's and fake rays. You might as well go for the hat trick and get your concords from randy or vmv.
But to stay on topic, what are the chances that Jay is shipping out real concords now? Nooblee, where you at 
nerd.gif

listen all star
i dont buy from randy
why is this num-nuts lately been on my sack 

nerd.gif
 listen all star
i dont buy from randy
You mirin brah? 
pimp.gif

nerd.gif
 listen all star
i dont buy from randy
You mirin brah? 
pimp.gif

sorry i dont understand Pig Latin 

listen all star
i dont buy from randy
You mirin brah? 
pimp.gif

sorry i dont understand Pig Latin 

Pig Latin???? 
Is that what babe spoke?

And I think I'm about to jack your posting style.

But just to make sure...

Is it two spaces or

Three spaces?

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Zyzz wrote:

the shoes are authentic but not exactly real. we will call them a remake and leave it at that.

You guys need to stop playing yourselves. Remakes?...Really? REALLY? You think JB ordered some remakes?!
roll.gif

Straight up, this whole thing is comedy. Same materials/same factory was the argument on behalf of AAA+ quality variants, remember?

except this is actually da case this time, if they're using real carbon fiber, being made in real nike factories, with real materials, and da only distinguishin this from other pairs are da fact that these were basically a new batched cooked up after hours

without a "official" nike release? that basically sounds like a classic re-stock to me...da VI's from 1991 had slight variants as da season progressed and nike kept making em (they added nylon between da tongue to prevent da rubber and neoprene from separating)

That's not called a restock bruh.

It's like how if you go to Target and WalMart, and they have the Listerine, Scope, Tylenol, Excedrin, Benadryl...right beside it you have the Target and Walmart Brands but you know it's made by those companies. You ask someone if they have anything for a headache and they say I have some Excedrin, but they hand you some Equate. Would you consider that Excedrin?

It's about personal preference and beliefs.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

roll.gif

Except...that was 1991.  
laugh.gif

This is 2011.  Back in '91, the restocks were actually sold in RETAIL stores that only dealt with official merchandise.  HUGE difference between those restocks and FSR's of SJs randomly popping up on websites ran by overseas sellers.  If the SJs hit the big retailers like FTL, FA, FNL, Eastbay, etc.....then I could see the comparison.  

Originally Posted by Magic1978

roll.gif

That's not called a restock bruh.

It's like how if you go to Target and WalMart, and they have the Listerine, Scope, Tylenol, Excedrin, Benadryl...right beside it you have the Target and Walmart Brands but you know it's made by those companies. You ask someone if they have anything for a headache and they say I have some Excedrin, but they hand you some Equate. Would you consider that Excedrin?

It's about personal preference and beliefs.

The restock space jams were made with oem nike materials in a nike factory.  The materials were mixed from older space jam materials with newer cool grey midsoles, nothing on the shoe was non nike, thats the difference..... thats why i call it grey market, its not 100% authentic because nike dindt sanction it, but its not fake because its made with real materials in the same factories... its in between IMO

For all we know someone dug in the dumpster and took the materials to their house and made the shoes. It's time to call a spade a spade bigles.

all this talking, back an forth on the same topic, anyway tho this should be what the orders from SDS should look like
x56muw.jpg

correct?   and if they dont means can keep the shoes (means they are fakes) and get a refund according to jays tweet a few pages back...
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by coco8723

all this talking, back an forth on the same topic, anyway tho this should be what the orders from SDS should look like
x56muw.jpg

correct?   and if they dont means can keep the shoes (means they are fakes) and get a refund according to jays tweet a few pages back...
indifferent.gif

The first pictures that surfaced SDS had translucent sole, so..............make your own assessment.

I just don't buy the whole "we didn't know" our supplier duped us nonsense. I mean...2 FSRs sold and if not for NT they would've kept them coming.

Well...come Monday or Tuesday, somebody will have receive their pair from SDS. Maybe have to wait as late as Wednesday, but we'll see the SDS toe caps soon enough. Damn, Anticipation is killing! I know, all signs point to fake Concords. I'm holding out hope though!!

Originally Posted by three2three

I just don't buy the whole "we didn't know" our supplier duped us nonsense. I mean...2 FSRs sold and if not for NT they would've kept them coming.

Right.  But explain to me what the point is of coming clean about it now?

You think ppl over at sneakerape is gonna get on NT and tell everyone that they had been selling remade SJ with leftover official Nike material?

Before you really try to bunch all the early sellers into one group.  Think about that for a second.

I know if i were running a business of this nature, even if i do find out that the product that i have been selling have been less than genuine, you will never hear me come out and say it.

Things like this are not always black and white, like you would think it to be.  There are plenty of stories where retailers/sellers get duped by suppliers all the time.  The Asia scene is definitely not like the US.  You would be silly to think otherwise.

Anyway, like i said, for Jay's sake, i hope he offers refund to everyone who wants to return the SJ.  That includes KOBEFTW.

Originally Posted by three2three

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

laugh.gif

shame
30t6p3b.gif

You can say I'm going hard but the truth finally came out. You still think I'm bitter cause I can't "afford" to buy early?
wink.gif

It's all about helping out and I admit I went hard but at the end of the day we got the cat out of the bag and maybe now we can help at least NT see the light. Facebook, twitter and youtube "sneakerheads" are all idiots so there's no helping them.

i never said that about you. i said that as a general statement, as did many others (and it was likely true for some of the haters, cuz a lot of that stuff was baseless at first, cats were even acting like $260 shipped was too much over retail, LOL).

the truth coulda came out without people like you getting all personal and flinging out insults. that's all i'm sayin'... it's the stuff like that that gets the thread locked up quick.

allgood tho, we all (almost) got a common goal here. and we've brought a lot of crap to light i think. one thing's for sure, we're all gonna be a lot more cautious of what we buy from now on.
nerd.gif

i still can't believe cats who supposedly sell authentic shoes got called out for fakes (marqueesole), never came back to dispute it, and sold them to cats like sneakgeekz and he's doing reviews on 'em like they're for sure official (i mean, as turrible as some of his videos are, you at least could count on him to review authentic sneakers b4 all this)... it's like everybody is suspect now, either purposely, or as caught off guard as the rest of us were.
alien.gif

Not even gonna come back in this thread till I get my pairs from FTL and see what the real pairs look like.

At the end of the day I've only dealt with AR and SDS. Both have been found to be less than honest and proven to have sold fakes. The Rays took care of other sites like sneakerape and VMC down. Its just a matter of time that all these sites fold but because there's those who rather remain ignorant they'll just skate by and reel in the new booties with the next early release.

Back
Top Bottom